India-Forums

I have a Feeling

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged

That the promo of shehkar and netra hugging is near, netra killed jias baby, got the puja done for her so called baby and has shehkar and the whole family. Now netra blamed jia for framing it on shehkar and of course shehkar and gyan will believe her, Jia has done everthing for that house and it backfires. why does she worry so much her life had nothing but sorrow. I am also mad because zee is for women and how can they show a women especially married young go through all this? Dont they feel some women are treated this way. U know i am a woman activist types i stand up for women rights and i know i wrote about this many times and its gets me upset!. Saviritri knows the truth why doesnt she tell jia since samar is sick and his family hates him and only jia is standing up. What do u guys think? What would u do?

Sindoor is starting on May 05 here in AmericaTongue

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Hi SimarikSmokin, I totally agree with u. How come Savitri is not helping Jia now when she is supporting her own son-in-law. How can she be so cold towards her own daughter. Savitri always wanted Devyani's happiness and now when Jia is helping her daughter, making her stay in the house how can Savitri not look at the good side once.

I thought Reth will have something good in store for us, but no it's the same as others where one is suffering and is always blamed cause she is good. Why always a woman has to suffer. In todays life when we all have such a busy life and occupied with so many family problems how can they not make an effort to make a good serial which can help us relax our minds.

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info on Sindoor. Looking forward to watch it.Smile
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Exactly what i am talking about zee is suppose to be about women fighting their rights not accepting their husband second wife while losing her child, and being framed. How can the producers do this. Dont they know some of these things happen to people or already happened. I mean I am a hypocrite i bad mouth it and watch it but first i thought it so impowering towards women but nope. Same old story line, pkg, koi dil mein hai.

What do you think?Confused

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Exactly, how can a woman bear all these things. Actually how can they show a good person going through so much bad in life. Zee should really do something. I'm really pissed. Same thing happening everywhere: Astitva (Simran), Reth (Jia), PKG (Rimjhim), TBJK (Durga), TD (Disha).

We really need a break!Angry

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
wait..as u guyz prolly know in us we're behing..anywayz...why wouldn't savitri help samar? i mean her own daughter is married to samar for god's sake..!Angry
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Oh hello savitri is a back stabbers she goes and fills everyones ears! i hate ppl like they say something to one person and do another she is on netras good side, bad side jias good side bad side savitri is evilllll
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top