Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
 Just read somewhere that Kat Graham wants Bonnie opposite KlausOuch No way we want a hot babe opposite Klaus like Katherine not Bonnie!Sleepy She is better off with Jeremy plz no Klaus with Bonnie, hope Klaus get a new love interest on show but strictly not Bonnie!!!Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri18sonisaim-Zeenat-ShiningStar18J.LOluv_winchesters.Reshama.carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plzzz...no Bonnie opposite Klaus!!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Kat Graham is actually pretty hot... but Bonnie hasn't been really shown that way uptill now... if the CVs work on Bonnie a lil bit, she could really be a bad as* show stopping witch/ girlfriend for whoever she goes for

Imagine Klaus the hybrid Vs. Bonnie the witch with the power of a 100 dead witches... Could be a deadly combo if brought together, and a hot track if shown that way... she really could be Klaus's match

But the way the show's going... wouldn't want her with Klaus!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@mahi: I don't want Klaus with Bonnie as I never liked bonnie as a character and I don't find her suitable with Klaus! She is fine with Jeremy only! For Klaus Katherine is perfectWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LO

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I want her with Jeremy.  Cry

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

@mahi: I don't want Klaus with Bonnie as I never liked bonnie as a character and I don't find her suitable with Klaus! She is fine with Jeremy only! For Klaus Katherine is perfectWink

I agree with you Archi
Though I lioke Bonnie- i don't think she's good enough for Klaus. I think they should give Klaus a new love interest. It's said the someone else will play Bonnie's love interest- he's with her mum, I can't remember his name so they'll be no Klaus and Bonnie

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Originally posted by Sidchu

I agree with you Archi
Though I lioke Bonnie- i don't think she's good enough for Klaus. I think they should give Klaus a new love interest. It's said the someone else will play Bonnie's love interest- he's with her mum, I can't remember his name so they'll be no Klaus and Bonnie

It's Robert Ri'chard... He plays Jamie :D

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I agree, I don't want Bonnie with him too. One character in this show I dislike - It has to be Bonnie.

msainhjaug

msainhjaug

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I like bonnie. she cares for even other human outside her friend group also... and she is strong headed person.

i love bonnie with elena, caroline, damon, stefan and even katherine... 
But klaus is best with stefan only... he should compel stefan back Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17asymptote-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top