Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

addicted..

addicted..

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
we all love ipkknd to its and bits...
then why the hell does ipkknd not top the trp charts??

if its because of the 1st,2nd and 4th reason then we can do nothing about it...but yah if amongst us we have people watching the soap online...then please please try watching it on the time when it is aired...please!!!!

its the least we fans could do...

i was also wondering how barun and sanaya are only in the 4th and 5th position in the tv celebrity charts in our very own forum..!!
i mean this is something which is completely in our hands...
and barun and sanaya as we all know deserve to be on no. 1

so come on come on guys...please comment on their fan pages...we have to bring them at the top...

just thought of raising this topic because i personally feel very sad at this...
ipkknd forum is the most popular amongst the tv serials forums in india-forum and so does barun and sanaya deserve to be...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "come on ipkknd fans!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sam.

IF-Rockerz

.Sam.

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
well i dont think theres any fault with the story...its just going fyn...Day Dreaming..i mean gr8..Tongue...we all are getting connected to it...
       i think i would go wid second option...i personally think many ppl opt for viewing online...

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
As for the first thing, TRPs don't matter cause we know how much we love it and it already heads the CM rankings for weeks. So actually does it even matter?

And if it really does matter, maybe most of the public likes cheesy romance? Or they like when the two lovers love each other and are pulled apart by the world *trying to be dramatic*

Basically I don't get why the TRPs [but it did increase last week] because I am one of those who hardly watch Indian dramas, honestly for two days or so and I just drop it. And this is the first show which got me hooked, and there is a special reason, so even I don't get why it misses the top place.

At the end, IPK is the best, we all know that Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paulomi_taAnurukuswasthika

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i think its the tough competetion from balika vadhu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

Sadie101

Sadie101

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

I don't know how this TRP system works Confused

Does it count if someone in UK or US watches it on their timings...
if not then even if we do watch it when it's aired at our time, we won't be helping the TRP Ouch and i am sure there are loads of ppl abroad who watch the show when its aired on their timings.

I personally prefer watching it online so i don't have to waste an extra 10 mins of my time watchin adverts.

just my thoughts no offence...

Edited by Sadie101 - 08 January 2012 at 7:47am

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
iam always confused abt the TRP ratings concept...Confused
But ppl like me outside india watch online and i think if they ad all these also it would be no.1..

prathikri

IF-Dazzler

prathikri

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
for a 7 month old show to continuously be in the TOP 10 is a  great achievement & the TRP's are pretty decent considering the fact that it is aired in the same slot as BV. 
There have been many love stories where the leads fall in love pretty soon & blah blah blah & audiences are used to this & it will take time for them to understand the concept of this show...

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

TM, VMS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
The story is great. I just think that this show is more for youngerst, and the channel viewers are from young people to old people. Soo really hard to say the reason, even I use STAR PLUS app to watch it online as I live in Europe without Star Plus. Cry And the 4th position it's not bad either. 

Edited by Raha26 - 08 January 2012 at 11:13am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top