Paati Ho To Aisa...

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I fell in love with Sooraj yesterday he was definatly the star of the show ⭐️ The way he stood up for Sandhya was just magical 😳 He lied to his own mother and made him look bad in her eyes just for Sandhya 😳becasue he knew that she was right! Paati Ho To Aisa nakar shaadi karna hi nai chaaye! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ I agree with Sooraj all the way and what he said he may have been quiet for 3 days but he showed his true character at the right time and Kudos to that! πŸ‘ There was soo much drama yesterday and I couldnt even conclude what would happen next πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒbut this guy really showed that he is a true husband! πŸ˜ƒI didnt like Bhabo yesterday, 😑I know she is hurt and i sympathise with her to an extent but i think she went too far! 😑When she will find out the real truth she will repent her mistakes very badly but then it will be too late. 😑Sooraj never gave up, he could have let his wife go but he couldnt see her being treated like that whilst knowing she was not at fault.  πŸ˜ƒI like the flashbacks that he had and all of them made him make the right decision! πŸ˜ƒHe took his anger out on Sandhya because he loves his mother dearly and couldnt see her hurt. πŸ˜ƒAfter the truth was out I sympathised with Sooraj the most as he did not know what direction to go to who to support and he knew that if i support one he would be decieving and hurting the other one.  Bechara phaas gaya!! πŸ˜• I loved how he told bhabo that if shes a liar then so am I we will face this punishment together that is called a sacha jeevan saathi. 😳It was truly touching and fantastic acting by all of them! I cant wait to see what happens tommorow but we all know that nothing will happen to Sandhya as she know has the most important and biggest support in her life and now she will be able to face any difficulty.  I am glad that he isnt a complete Mamma's boy or a Joru Ka Gulam as of yet πŸ˜† but he supports the truth and that is his USP 😳 πŸ€’Tbh, Bhabo should be proud that she has got a son like Sooraj that supports the truth and loves everyone equally and not to forget a truthful DIL Sandhya. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ I think she will only realise this when she sees the true colours of her other children and DIL then she will definatly feel guilty and repent her faults.  😑All in all a fantastic mahaepisode which showed us such reality and great emotions that happen to us in every day life! πŸ˜ƒ Thats all from me!!
Feel free to share your views and like if you agree with what I have said!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. Pati ho to Sooraj ji jaisa ho varna na ho. sometimes i wonder which planet he has come from? Because i have never seen such husbands on earth. very few may be out there but i have never seen any.
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What is so wow about Suraj. He didnt have the guts to stand up to bhabo and say Sandhya will go no where, she is my wife and she will stay in this house, instead he went and said a silly lie which imo doesn't mean much.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: megumi

I agree. Pati ho to Sooraj ji jaisa ho varna na ho. sometimes i wonder which planet he has come from? Because i have never seen such husbands on earth. very few may be out there but i have never seen any.

I have one β­οΈ and yes there are only afew out there
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: weight_obsessed

What is so wow about Suraj. He didnt have the guts to stand up to bhabo and say Sandhya will go no where, she is my wife and she will stay in this house, instead he went and said a silly lie which imo doesn't mean much.

He did what was best. If he said what you are saying that would have hurt thousand times more to bhabo.
And why would he hurt her bhabo when sandhya is not completely right herself. She did hide the truth.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: weight_obsessed

I agree with you to a point were Suraj could have stepped in alot sooner then to wait until she was one foot out the door... all the things said and done to Sandy buy his family were unfair...i can feels for Bhabo but the rest of the family ...Suraj should have told Vikram to shut up as his wife has caused more pain then Sandy... Suraj should have spoken up sooner so that Bhabo could have vent her anger on both instead we have week 2 for that...