Posted: 12 years ago
wow di
u r updating!!
waiting :)
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Part 30

Geet and Annie along with Prem were in Maan's car. Maan thought Prem will go along with Dev but as Dev's friends were there, they left together and much to his annoyance Prem tagged along with them. Maan sat in front with the driver while Prem, Annie and Geet on backside. Annie and Prem were really like an ideal brother-sister duo. She was always at her cheerful best when Prem was there. That was the main reason why Maan liked Prem. He or Dev could never give her the happiness she deserved. But after Geet came, Annie was mostly happy. Prem asked breaking his thoughts, "Sherni, tum itna badal kaise gayi? Mera matlab he jab bhi mein aata tha humesha mera dimag khathi rahthi thi. Par lagtha he tumpe kisine jadoo chalaya." Annie told, "Prem bhaai, tumhe kya laga, sirf tum hi ek he jo sabke chehre pe hassi la saktha hoon? Tho bilkul galath he. Mujhe itni pyaari si bhabhi mili he tho mujhe isse zyaada kya chahiye." Geet and Maan smiled at her comment while Prem started his complaints, "Dekha, jab bhabhi mili tho mujhe chod diya. Dekho bhabhi yeh sahi nahi hena?"

Geet smiled at his complaints and they continued their non-stop chattering. Geet also joined their talks soon. She got comfortable with Prem soon and talked with him in ease. Maan was getting extremely uncomfortable with the ease at which Geet was conversing with Prem. She was never so comfortable while talking to him even though she opened up a little lately. He wanted to reach Meera' house soon so that he could get her away from him. After sometime, adding to his annoyance, Prem told, "Wah bhabhi, meine socha aap baatein bahut kam karthi he. Par aap tho mujhe hi competition de rahi he. Maan bhai tho sirf monosyllables mein baat kartha he aur Dev ke paas kabhi time hi nahi rehtha." Maan glared at him through the rearview mirror. Prem told, "Dekha bhabhi kaise ghoor raha he. Aap isko kaise jheltha he?" Maan was about to blast on him when Geet told, "Apno ko jhelne nahi padtha he Prem." Maan's anger vanished in thin air and he couldn't help from admiring his wife. Prem and Annie smiled at how she saved him from Maan's anger. They reached soon there and was welcomed by Ayan and his parents.

Maan noticed how well they know Geet. She was led inside by Mrs. Malhotra and soon a group of Meera's cousins surrounded her. They seemed to know her quite well. Like noticing it Ayan told, "Geet teen saal yaha rehti thi humare saath. Sab log unhe jaante hain." Maan asked, "Why she stayed here? She was supposed to be in hostel, right?"  Ayan told, "Ha, woh hostel mein hi thi. IIT mein humare farewell day ke baad woh bahut bimar padgayi thi aur kisine dekha nahi tha. Temperature itna zyaada tha aur kisiko pata bhi nahi chala. Meera ghabra gayi thi jab who calls attend nahi kar rahi thi. Jab usne spare key se hostel room khuli tab uska haalat itna kharab tha ki sab bahut dar gaye the. Hospital se discharge hone ke baad humne uske parents ki permission leke usse yaha le aaya." Maan felt an unknown pain in his heart listening to all these. He thought, "Mein usse bilkul nahi jaantha hoon. Kabhi kabhi yeh lagtha he ki mein usse deserve nahi kartha hoon. She is an angel who knows only to love and I simply ignored her. Not anymore. She deserves a happy life and I will make sure she gets the happiness in her life."

He couldn't go near Geet as she was always surrounded by some or the other. She seemed so comfortable with everyone there. To his dismay, Prem joined them and they were having a great time. Jealousy was something Maan Singh Khurana never experienced. With Sameera it was always his command for her to be with him but he never felt so restless when she talked with men. Then what is it with Geet that he can't even tolerate the mere sight of any men near her. He also noticed that most of the men in the hall were staring at her. He was getting more and more restless.

Geet went near her colleagues, obvious to the inner turmoil of her husband. Prem joined them while they were talking. Pari asked, "Hey Geet, yeh dreamy no. 2 kaun he?" Geet smiled while Raj rolled his eyes. She told, "Yeh Maan ke cousin aur mera devar, Prem Mittal", turning towards Prem she introduced them to him. Pari exclaimed, "Oh my God, you are the MD of Mittal industries. Geet, tumhare family mein pura ka pura dreamies he kya?" All laughed at her comment and Prem told, "Yeh doosara Mr. Dreamy kaun he jo mujhe competition de raha he?" Pari told, "Woh tho already taken he. Tho aap uske baare mein mat socho." Prem understood and told, "Ha, sahi he. Thanks to bhabhi. Otherwise I could have got a tough competition. Kyun bhabhi?" Geet smiled and nodded. All except Raj got friendly with him soon. Raj did not like how Pari talked to him. Geet was noticing his restlessness. She decided to push a little further so that he can confess his love for her. She called Prem aside and told him. He was more than willing to help. Maan who was noticing all these was fuming within and left to the garden outside. He couldn't bear the closeness between them.

Prem went near Pari and asked, "hey gorgeous, I have a business party tonight. Will you accompany me for the party?" Pari looked confused when he told, "See, the only persons I am comfortable with are bhabhi and Annie. Both they won't be able to make it today. If you want I can take permission from your father, he is my business partner." Pari told immediately, "No, you don't need to. I will'" Raj who was fuming by then didn't allow Pari to continue, "No, she won't come. We have to go somewhere else." Geet nudged Yash and Rohan to play along. They asked, "Where? We didn't plan anything till today morning? Did you both plan something together? That's not fair." Raj wanted to slap them for interfering when Pari asked adding to his misery, "Humne kuch plan nahi kiya. Yeh tho humesha mere plans kharab kartha hoon. Whatever it be I am going today with dreamy no. 2." Raj was fuming by then and left outside. Pari watched him go and was confused as to why he became so mad. She decided to follow him. Once they left, others hi-fived and smiled at the success of their plan. Yash told, "Geet, that was a good move, kabse dono aapas mein jhagadthe rehthe the" and turned to Prem, "Thanks Prem." Prem told shaking his head, "No need Yash, I'm always at the service of my pyaari bhabhi." They laughed and continued with the talks.

Maan who entered the hall and was nearing them heard only the last sentence uttered by Prem. He couldn't handle it. He noticed Yash and Rohan with her and saw how friendly she was with them. All of a sudden he was feeling irritated about everything. He was about to call Geet when Annie took her away with him much to his relief. After sometime she came down along with Meera who was looking gorgeous in the red lehenga that matched Dev's sherwani. She looked at Dev who was intently staring at her and blushed, while Annie and Geet teased her. They brought her near Dev and Mr. Malhotra announced their engagement. They exchanged rings and were seated. Annie took the mike and told, "Ladies and gentlemen, here we are to entertain you on our siblings' engagement." The song started playing in the background.

Maahi ve maahi ve, that's the way maahi ve (Imagine them dance for Maahi ve)

Ayan joined her and they together started making moves according to the song. Meanwhile Geet went near Prem and informed regarding the success of their plan. Raj had confessed his love and Pari was more than willing to accept it. They watched a blushing Pari and Raj made their way towards them through the crowd. They high-fived and was about to go to them when Annie pulled them both to dance. Geet was reluctant at first as it is the first time she is dancing after marriage. She was conscious as Maan was there. But she knew Annie was adamant and started dancing with them.

Maan was watching Geet all the while during the engagement. He saw her going to Prem and he clenched his fists in anger. He watched as she told something in Prem's ears and both of them hi-fived. He couldn't stand someone near her, she was his only his. He wanted to take her away and hide her from everyone else. He was about to get her near him at some pretense when Annie pulled them both to dance. That was the last straw of patience he had. He could neither pull her from there nor let go. To control the temper he was about to go out when one of his business partners came to talk. He couldn't have told any excuse then and was forced to engage into some talks. He felt a pull in his hand and saw the Annie pleading to join them in the dance. He shook his head in denial when Annie told, "Bhai please. It is Dev bhai's engagement. For once please." He couldn't deny her pleading as she seldom asked him something. He followed her and in his mind he was happy that he can be near his Geet.

Geet was surprised when he consented to dance. She was really delighted and Annie pulled him near her. She got conscious with her steps once he was near. Maahi Ve stopped and the next song started..

Tum ko paya hai to jaise khoya hu..

Kehna chahu bhi to tumse kya kahu

Dev and Meera were pulled to dance and others left only the couples to dance. Maan and Geet and Raj and Pari were left to dance with them. Soon other couples too joined them.

Maan forget the anger and jealousy the moment Geet was in his arms, he forgot everything. They danced like this is what they awaited for long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5xYLyMaGA

(Get the feel from this video as I am not very good in describing song sequences)

Tum ko paya hai to jaise khoya hu

Kehna chahu to bhi to tumse kya kahu

Kisi zubaan me bhi wo lafz hi nahi

Ke jinme tum ho kya tumhe bata saku

Mai agar kahu tumsa hasi

Kayenat mai nahi hai kahi

Tarif ye bhi to sach hai kuch bhi nahi

Tum ko paya hai to jaise khoya hu.

Shokhiyo mai dubi ye adaye

Saherese jhalki huwi hai

Julfo ki ghani ghani ghataye

Shan se dhalki huwi hai

Lehrata anchal hai Jaise badal

Baho mai bhari hai jaise chandini

Roop ki chandini

Mai agar kahu ye dilkashi

Hai nahi kahi na hogi kabhi

Tarif ye bhi to sach hai kuch bhi nahi..

Tum ko paya hai to jaise khoya hoo..

Tum huwe mehraba to hai ye dasta

Tum huwe mehraba to hai ye dasta

Ab tumhara mera ek hai karwa

Tum jaha mai waha

Mai agar kahu humsafar meri

Apsara ho tum ya koi pari

Tarif ye bhi to sach hai kuch bhi nahi..

Tum ko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon..

Kehna chahu bhi to tumse kya kahu

Kisi zubaan me bhi wo lafz hi nahi

Ke jinme tum ho kya tumhe bata saku

Mai agar kahu tumsa hasi

Kayenat mai nahi hai kahi

Tarif ye bhi to sach hai kuch bhi nahi

They were so lost in each other that they totally forget about their surroundings. The applause brought them back and this time they were not alone. They had two more couples who were lost in each other. So they were saved from getting more embarrassed. Prem and Annie were watching them dance while Prem's eyes never left Maan and Geet. Annie noticed it and remembered how Prem used to talk about his dream girl. Realization hit her and she asked, "Prem bhai, bhabhi is your dream girl right?" Prem looked at Annie shocked and then smiled. He told, "No Annie." When Annie was about to protest Prem continued, "She was my dream girl. Not after I knew she is my bhabhi. And look they are just made for each other. The love she has in her eyes is for him, only for him." Annie smiled and nodded. She felt nice at how Prem handled the situation. Let it remain a secret between her and him, as it won't matter anymore.

Next: Part 31

Hi dearies, hope you liked the update.. Please leave your comments.. 

Edited by --Dia-- - 12 years ago
Mishty.M.k thumbnail
awesome update .maan is getting jealous...cannot stop grinning
Craziest_MG thumbnail
superb.
Amazing part.
loved it
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb
lived it
maan j was ossum dear
great part dear
do annue know the truth dear abt maneet
she spoke as if she knew
wow prem.dream.girl.is geet
but not now
maan u r issum
waiting for the next part dear
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Dia. I am loving this jealous Maan.
billy_ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz one update for maaneet only
nice update
tanvi04 thumbnail
amezing continue soon waiting for maaneet moments
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum part...
oh my my my...
kitna jealous hain  maan..
but when she s with her he forgot all about his tensions..
so prem luvd geet..!
i luvd the way annie-prem handled deir little secret..