The Male's Side (Ladke wale)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hello!

(I know I am going on a posting explosion but wanted to generate some discussion concerning AB & a few thoughts I had..)

Why is it that we saw only the younger son, the rishta for Swati, and not the older son, the widower?  Do you think that there is a reason why they are not showing Krishna's potential husband?  Do you think he is ill or is there a twist regarding him?  

Also, do you feel like Swati's rishta (Mahesh, is his name???) genuinely likes her?  Do you think he truly wants to marry her, with or without, dowry?  Or will be cunning like his father and possibly chose economic gain over personal?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchmoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Male's Side (Ladke wale)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
i still feel mahesh's father liked pinky for his widower son..!! to b frank i didnt like that family..shadi to nahi hogi its for sure but kaise tootegi thats the suspense Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I also had dis doubt tht why they r not showing elder bro Ramesh n most imp thing is tht how can some1 aggree for a guy  2 b their Son-in-law whom u never saw ? I mean yaar rishta jodne se pehle atleast ladke ko dekh toh lo .Noone frm krishna's family requested Mahesh's family  tht they want 2 see Ramesh also  as they going 2 marry krishna wid himConfused

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Moksha I feel something is wrong with elder son that is the reason they are not showing him. Remember the expressions of ramesh's father when VP asked about ramesh. So maybe something is wrong. 

I don't know whether Mahesh really likes swati or not as they haven't shown anything like that. Till now they have just shown his father's prospective Lets wait and watch to see what is his prospective.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.