Uravugal Jan 9 - 13 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks nithya for the update.

Sathya one side and Rajendran on the other side. two muttals Mugu and Krish in the middle. athu eppadi usuala Hero thana intelligenta irruparu. Inga rendu herovum muttala irrukanga. Villains super brainya irrukkanga. innum ena kodumai ellam natakumo theriyala.

One doubt. Chitra just delivered a baby. then how come these pallipattu muttals are ready to send her with the baby to see Swetha.

thanks Nithya and Roja for the aappu dates😛

Roja welcome back...maa!!

This suda/meenu track is simply killing all of us...vara sirupoo kooda poiduthu...>!!

damaaal...dammaaal...

Then one more thing...ithu onru naal vayasu kuzhanthai of swetha's Magal

Appuram ithu...a few days ( or may be one week) vayasu magan i of Chittu...

namba mudiyavillaiyaa...mmm...nammmbbbunga...nambi thaan aaganum paa...!!!! illaangaatee...paatheenga illeh...en kaiyileh irukara kathiya yai...mmm...apadiyeh keesiduven...!!
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
Thanks Nithya & RP

ennavO kadhainu kadhai paNraangO!

@Thalai - edhaiyellaamO nambittOm, idhai nambamaattOmma... why kaththi kaththi putting your kaththi to use?  (bayammmaa irukku thalai neenga meratradhu - sinnapuLLainga naanga...  ;) )
Wednesday updt:
sorry folks, i was sick yesterday. i see atina has already posted. anyway, type paNNitten. so will post mine too.

aiyO? Nejamaa Omen and exorcist combined dhaan. aarambamE sari illai. Yaar mogathula muzhichEnO? dhEvudaa?

SakkaLathi for Meena is abt to break a coconut for Mr.SonWho in his temple (piLLaiyaar dhaanungO) when Meena rushes and stops her and says, this must be to get her husband. Saks says why do I want ur husband, I want mine and after this kodumai (only one person seems to enjoy this - Sudha) they fight, meens falls, hurts her face; doc, polambal, etc.

AT home, a plaster-at-places-in-face Meena jumps up actively when she hears Parusuraman's voice at the front door; Saks runs outside and Meena follows only to stare in dismay. She expected Shah Rukh Khan and there was Amjad Ali Khan there. She is disgusted to hear that this guy was talked of as her husband and Parasuramar says he is Rama himself and yEgapathinivradhan and not yEgapatta pathinivradhan. Saks smiles and so does Sudha in the kitchen. Meena says, I went thru' all this rounds of fight with this lady for this guy, who is not even my husband? Comedy of Errors, mistaken identity and out goes Rama and Seetha. Sudha says, hope all this torture is enough to bring you back on track to being a good mil. Even after all this, u don't reform… all to us viewers..as though we care.

Innikku orE son episode…Mathson comes running and informs Krish and co abt rowdies hitting labourers at the new site and stopping work. Paramatma becomes jeevatma and says he will handle it carefully; Paro and Gayu hit the roof and there goes Paro again to Al Gates head office, calling rascal. Ennadaa rascalaa?

She accuses Mugs and as usual Visa rebels, AZ is a sorry figure and Paro says, but for her, Krishna is docile. If she gives a nod, he will annihilate Mugs and co. Viza is unfazed.

Mugs comes home, is happy to hear abt Krish's plight and says he didn't do it but whoever did, this made him happier than the babies birth; mom observes with a calculated look; Mugs says maybe Rajendran did it?

AZ goes to Rajendran's house and confronts him - says he was just an employee and how he suruttings all money and now torturing both families. Raj accepts and says he was responsible for goons at Krish's site; says he will rest only when one bro dies and other goes to jail. AZ holds his shirt and in turn, Rajendran pushes him and tries to stomp him…AZ shocked…

..thodarum..

@atina, thanks for the post.
Originally posted by atina

thanks Nithya and Roja for the aappu dates😛

Roja welcome back...maa!!

This suda/meenu track is simply killing all of us...vara sirupoo kooda poiduthu...>!!

damaaal...dammaaal...

Then one more thing...ithu onru naal vayasu kuzhanthai of swetha's Magal

Appuram ithu...a few days ( or may be one week) vayasu magan i of Chittu...

namba mudiyavillaiyaa...mmm...nammmbbbunga...nambi thaan aaganum paa...!!!! illaangaatee...paatheenga illeh...en kaiyileh irukara kathiya yai...mmm...apadiyeh keesiduven...!!

Atina!  UngaL kiNdalum kaeLviyum niyaayamaanadhuthaan enRaalum engaL nilaimaiyaiyum neengaL yoasithtup paarungaL.  Oru naaL kuzhandhaiyum oru vaara kuzhandhaiyum chinnath thiraiyil kaattuvadhaRku naangaL engae poavadhu?  

VaLarndha kuzhandhaigaLai nadikka vaippathae oru sisu vadhai poala naan ninaikkiRaen.  Kaalaiyil 8 maNikkellaam andhak kuzhandhaigaLai varavazhaiththu vidugiRaargaL.  Iravu 9 maNikku maelthaan anuppugiRaargaL. Andhak kuzhandhaigaL azhudhu azhudhu oayndhu viduginRana.  SiRidhaLavu paNaththiRkaaga andhak kuzandhaigaLin azhugaiyaip porutpaduththaadha ammaakkaLai nammudaiya Bangalore Raakshasiyidam (Rojapooo) vittaal kadiththuk kudhaRi viduvaargaL.   AvvaLavu kodumaigaL andhak kuzhandhaigal petRa thaayidam anubavikkinRana. 

Thalai niRkaadha kuzhandhaigaLai vaiththuk koNdu nadiththaal andhak kuzhandhaigaLukku kazhuththil uram vizhundhu vittaal - andhap paavaththai vaeRu naangaL sumakka vaeNdumaa?

Ippadippatta kaatchigaLai oru symbolic shot aagak karudhi aetRuk koLLungaL.   Nanri. 

Anbudan
D. Amarasigamani

Can't agree more with you 007. Roja has some choice words for those parents who can torture their kids for some paltry amount - not that she endorses the same torture for a ransom either. She strongly feels that children should be kept out of these trashes. Shots which need the use of children could always be suggestive. - PILS grad could have safely left the kid with her mom  - just so, the scene can do with out a kid !!
Originally posted by rojapooo

Shots which need the use of children could always be suggestive. - PILS grad could have safely left the kid with her mom  - just so, the scene can do with out a kid !!

Roja!  Indha suggestion naan palamuRai solli vittaen.   KaetpadhaRkuththaan yaarum thayaaraaga illai.    Kuzhandhaikkuk kidaikkinRa konja varumaanaththaiyum naan keduppadhaaga ennidam koabiththuk koLginRa thaaymaargaLaiththaan naan paarkkiRaen.
Hmm, nallathukku KAalam illai !!