Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmitaBhoir thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From d girls i wud say

1.) Kria
- i m much like her shy, innocent, simple n always takes University's name. I can relate to her n sometimes she becomes hyper i too get hyper in that way wen all work gets messed up. She is so cute that everybody will love her. She always takes care of her friends, n how she gets jealous wen Rey is wid other girl...same way i too get jealous. She always thinks of others then herself.

2.) Neha - She is filmy n simple as i m. The hinglish is just awesum.

From d boys i wud say

1.) Reyaansh - He is so caring n does differentiate in a dazzling or weakling for him all r equal. He falls in luv wid a girl who is opposite him n even he understands her. For him his friends r so special. He is strong, energetic, caring, possessive n lovable. He is always ready to help others.

2.) Karan Malik - He takes care of everyone n also he gets irritated wen others make him irritated. He has d calmness to can handle the mischievous people in loving way.

Dance is d common factor among the D3 team which i also love very much ❀️

Edited by AmitaArsha - 12 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm.. i wud like Simmi!! Coz i love her character n sense of style on d whole!! 
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would wanna play kriya as i m innocent like her and my second choice would be vishaka as my hindi is not that good n i m like a tomboy 
i would like to play rey as my attitude is like that and i also dont like the divide and i also could play nilesh as i m a good rapper
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmm i would like to play role of vishaka cux im type of tom boy and my second coice is neha she is overloaded wid cuteness..
i would luv to play role of vicky cuz i like his nature and luv d way he jokes..
swaronlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would choose first choice Sharon coz i am just like her sometimes rude sometimes lovely like a mix so i am like her but then i would choose neha coz i live in spain but i love talking in hindi and mixing words with hindi english and spanish :$ and of boys i would choose swayam coz he is veery romantic and so am i but i never let ppl know about it and then i would choose nilesh coz he is veeery funnyyy ! love his comedy xD 
HPmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

I like you .. lets be frannndsss πŸ˜†
DAMON  ftw !

Ouch, and all this time I thot we were friends πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

❀️Damon 😍

You know what, it just striked to me that Damon would probably do the same thing as Shivam...I mean, that's just how he is (or was...in the 1st season) He'd do everything he can so that things would go the way he wanted...
difference is, Damon is infinitely cooler and hotter...and so it's almost like he has a right to do whatever he wants! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›I used to be seedhi-saadhi once upon a time...now I'm totally besharam, all thanks to Damon.

HPmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninatish

Damon Salvatore is a hottie par excellence❀️, I love his dry wit.

Agreed!!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HPmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

Notice how I didn't add Shivam to the list πŸ˜† No offence to Shivam fans, but he is one horrible villain when it comes to acting...especially the scene of him and his loser friends I was like laughing rather fearing "OMG they are going break up the Louisans"πŸ˜†

There are Shivam fans too? really?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont think anyone wants to be Shivam.
That scene,i was thinking 'khud ka kachra karne waale ho,nothing else.'
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kria -i like to play her character as i am like her.i can realate myself with her
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kriya...i love her character... me too..i can relate myself with her