Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kutegal

kutegal

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OhEmGeez... Pintu is Sooo cute, sweet, nice, AWESOME, amazing... He has not even fallen in love with krishna and yet he cares so much about her!! I can't imagine what is going to happen after he realizes his love for her!! 
iiish Embarrassed

Wat do yall think, who will fall in love first?? As of now, looking at pintu jiii it seems like he is going to be the first target of the cupid hit Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99Kinshuk_loveraashiluvskinnyaruntouchshaaziVirMan_ArShimoksha89Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hamre Pinto Babuwa" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I aggree Pintu is very very cuteee n amazing . He don't know much abt Krishna n didn't even realizes his love for her but then also after getting insuled so many times he didn't stopped helping her n he is trying his best 2 help her . n He will not loose hope till d time he dooesn't get success inhis mission krishna Wink

Well some days ago I 2 conducted a poll asking abt who gonna fall 1st DBPS or Krishna . n DBPS was d winner . but I also think tht May b DBPS will fall for her but ebcozz he don't believe in love n all n he is fully brat n brash n rough kind of guy so He may not realize it 1st n till tht time may b Krishna will fall for DBPS . Possible naa ? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kutegalaruntouchmoksha89ParulRatiShiviPrishna_DBPS

kutegal

kutegal

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
awww that would be so cute to watch... I hate the fact that we have to wait everyday to watch the episode but again thats better than american shows where episodes come one a week or might take even a month LoL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89moniluvskinshuk

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
yaaa pintoo is too cute..!! krishna will b soo lucky to have a hubby like hamre pintoo ji Wink so caring so supportive...he is like a dream man Day Dreaming

kutegalaruntouch

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i think pintu will fall in love first...he's just too cute and adorableEmbarrassed

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

i think pintu will fall in love first...he's just too cute and adorableEmbarrassed

same...Smile

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kutegal

awww that would be so cute to watch... I hate the fact that we have to wait everyday to watch the episode but again thats better than american shows where episodes come one a week or might take even a month LoL

Yes It will b very cutee 2 see Pintu falling for Krishna . Embarrassed Same here . Even i hate d fact tht wwe hav 2 waitt to watch d epi specially when this boring weekends come AngryCry

kutegal

kutegal

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ahahahah m just imagining how he will confront his love... Maybe in bhaiyaji estyle LOL

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.