eijaz_anita4eva thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
there is cameras 4 speed we all know that  but now their is cameras 4 not wearing ur seat-belt and using mobile phones while driving.
do think they r doing the right thing or is it just 4  money?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munise thumbnail
since when where there cameras for not wearing your seat belt 😕 oh crikey!! i never have mine on!

i think they are doing the right thing, because road safety is an important issue- i hate the maniacs who speed on the roads, thinking they're cool cos their cars are kitted up 😡 then they have an accident and someone innocent dies       
fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😕 i think they are doing the right thing,after all its just a matter to protect yourself...
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thiz  iz for our own benefit...... Edited by Sania_Hitler - 17 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anything that protects you is excellent!! Seat belt, not using the cell phone are the ways to save your self from an accident.
zara_123 thumbnail
is there? 😕
i never knew 😕
i dont think they shud waste so much money on thingz like that, givin a warnin is all they have to do,
princess belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: eijaz_anita4eva

there is cameras 4 speed we all know that  but now their is cameras 4 not wearing ur seat-belt and using mobile phones while driving.
do think they r doing the right thing or is it just 4  money?

As much as we hate speed cameras and mobile phone detecting cameras and seatbelt cameras. One has got to appreciate the value of them. It acts as a deterrant and makes people  think . We all get annoyed when we get caught on camera but think:

If by wearing your seat belt it saves your life  in a bad accident how thankful you would be.If a speed camera enforces a speed limit  on a road where your child crosses the road would u not be thankful it is there so that speeders are less likely to speed there. It could save your childs life, similarly if a person was not in control of their car as they were too busy chatting on thier mobile  can you even bear to think of the consequenses if your child was crossing the road at that time and the driver lost control of the wheel. Therefore taking all the above points into consideration I feel that as much as all these gadgets are annoying they are there for your safety and not for making money.

sowmyaa thumbnail
I think it's really good and helpful if people stop using their cell phones while driving...or not wearing seat belt. It's better for our safety and I think if they can make this work in all states I would love it. 😛
marvelous.malks thumbnail
I beleive that its for everyone's safety. We all know that many deaths while driving are caused by all this, not including drink in drive. Cell phones are the biggest cause, because while driving you get so involved in chatting, you are unable to concertrate on whats ahead of you. These cameras can save someone's life, I'm glad that government is doing this.

Cheerz
Mallika-