Sameer wants Juhi To Win BB5..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually its not related to Parichay but sameer soni is mentiones so i tht lets post it..see wat he thinks
TC article: quotes
Samir Soni(Parichay Fame), who participated in the show last season, thinks Juhi Parmar should win the title this year. "Juhi has played the game really well. She has kept her head high and maintained her dignity throughout the show," he opines.
this is not taken from FB...😊
Edited by akki-theGreat - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sammy ne bola tha aur BigBoss ne maanliyaπŸ˜‰(she won it)-kyun nahi maanega Sammy BBka fav jo haiπŸ˜† Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Sammy ne bola tha aur BigBoss ne maanliyaπŸ˜‰(she won it)-kyun nahi maanega Sammy BBka fav jo haiπŸ˜†

HAs the finale already happen? Did she really win it? I kind of knew she will win because she is also the lead from EK show just like Shweta Tiwari right?
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

HAs the finale already happen? Did she really win it? I kind of knew she will win because she is also the lead from EK show just like Shweta Tiwari right?

yh its over,I was waiting to see if there is any new Parichay promo or not,as most of the times new promos are aired on saturdays that too during BB.Juhi won it against Mehak
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

rani.. she won it yaar.. i'm not happy with it..  but she is not EK's lead.. she was the lead of kumkum which is not EK's show.. ppl always confuse kumkum to be Ek's show since it starts with K πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

yh its over,I was waiting to see if there is any new Parichay promo or not,as most of the times new promos are aired on saturdays that too during BB.Juhi won it against Mehak

i was also waiting for promo sahu, but they didn't show any πŸ€’
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rani.. she won it yaar.. i'm not happy with it..  but she is not EK's lead.. she was the lead of kumkum which is not EK's show.. ppl always confuse kumkum to be Ek's show since it starts with K πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks for clearing my confusion. I blindly assumed that Kumkum was Ekta's show only because the name starts K. Anyways, I am neuteral about her as I have never seen her in any shows before. This season, I didn't have any favorites and I didn't even follow the show this year. Last year was the best because Sammy was in it😳
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh Sameer ki Choice ko kya ho gaya hai.. Juhi...😲
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
first of all I really doubt its Sammy's real account ...second i doubt he watched this season 

Third he can never support Juhi bcz whole  Wify club ( like Raveena Tondon , Farha Ali Khan )  was supporting Mehak πŸ˜‰ and Neelam is also a part of that club ...they all were against Bedi and anyone frm her gang πŸ˜‰
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This season, I didn't have any favorites and I didn't even follow the show this year. Last year was the best because Sammy was in it😳

yep BB4 was the best...not only sameer others contestant  like shweta, seema, manoj, sara  were ok...except veena...even ashmit was ok after veena left...πŸ˜›