Pirivom SandhipomJan 9 - Jan 13 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Oh my god...Ratna what are you doing here in IF maa? your kalyanam is around the corner and you sitting here and discussin that too in detail? Thank you so much maa...Yup...thursday episode was superb maa...

Happy married life daa/...
BTW...please visit Ratna's wedding thread...if any of you missed it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom SandhipomJan 9 - Jan 13 (Page 6)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Originally posted by supree

Thanks Harhem for the wonderful update...with BGM songs and  pictures added ... it was A class!

Looks like a must watch episode.  I will make sure that I will watch it tonight!  
Hi Supree...nice to see you around dear after a long time...please visit us often maa..
If you were not watching this serial from the begginning just go to the mansion thread and read the brief story line or update archives...( it is uptodate maa)

Thanks Atinama for your warm words and welcoming me back!  yeah, I was caught up with kids vacation, back to back parties, and some minor health issues of mine... and am good now. Sure, I will try to visit threads as often as I can. Thanks again! Big smile

As per PS, yeah I too watch it most of the days, and skip it sometimes if it's dragging or nothing much!.  I wasn't watching it from day1, but one day, accidentally I happened to watch an episode of Prabu & Reva's Wedding scene, and got much interested in the story and was wondering what had happened before... and Ta daa...  IF surely did fill me in with the past episodes! Clap

Having awesome pictures added to our friend's lovely updates...makes me feel like I am watching it live!!   Clap 
Thanks to you and to all our wonderful updaters... You guys rock!!!  StarStarClapClapHug

Edited by supree - 13 January 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facelavanyaz

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Nice Episode Yesterday. Karthik and Jothi Rock Yesterday Episode...Made For Each Other...

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Lucky you harita.. Dancing Thanks for the update.. that was a fantastic and touchwood episode..Star

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Lavu chellom..

Wonderful update ma... nalla pannirukea.

U are correct it was a touchwod episode!

lavanyaz

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Lavu chellom..

Wonderful update ma... nalla pannirukea.

U are correct it was a touchwod episode!

Thank you harita.. Embarrassed i want to know the names of uma's and abi's husbands Smile

harith25

rose_jasmine

Groupbie

rose_jasmine

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Paavam revathy. She was the one who wish to see karthik-jotji together. She Scarified her happiness to get jo married to karthi. She is good friend , Sister and well wisher of karthi=&jo. But now both karthi and jyothi are hiding the truth why? I wish atleast karthi will say the truth to reva since he was sharing everything about his phone friend.Reva won.t create problem jo, if she does you caan convience her na.

Why jo suddenly calling karthi vada =poda. She was one who scold kasturi when she used avan-evan for kathi. she ask kasturi to give reespect.  Even when jo and reva was discussing about arvind, reva initiially suspect she was not like arvind sice jo was calling him avan evan. Reva told jo that if she like arvind she would have called him avar-evar. but jo lke karthu buy she calling him da

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazharith25

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the superb updates Clap

lavanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.