India-Forums

Pirivom SandhipomJan 9 - Jan 13 (Page 4)

ssmily_face Senior Member
ssmily_face
ssmily_face

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Harhem thanks for ur  detailed class update.

Today's episode was really rocking.. .would  make sure that I would watch this.

Keep up this momentum and unite Kar & Jo soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates it's like watching and i like the songs in the middle - you get A+

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaharith25

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Harhem for the wonderful update...with BGM songs and  pictures added ... it was A class!

Looks like a must watch episode.  I will make sure that I will watch it tonight!  

harith25

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Haritha, naan 3 am woke up panni cud not sleep back ... went to msn and meli taan sonna today PS is not to be missed nu. Thanks to meli i watched this episode about 3.30am Embarrassed

omggg such a romantic scene today Heart loved the chemistry between them. Today it really rocked. Hats off to the director for such scene.  Star Rombha cute aah irundhadhu the way karthi and jo calls each other vaada poodi nu. Day Dreaming and so cute Karthi saying "vaadi naan unna nalla vaichikuren..." nu Embarrassed

The same Jo who had hesitated to show her love to him knowing who he is before ... within few seconds gave in the minute Karthi called her chellam Embarrassed and the name muttakannu crack me up more ROFL Its indeed a refreshing episode after the rhoda rhoda episodes before this with cries and draggings ... Ouch this scene has brought back everyone's attention again Star The pain and sadness both Jo Karthik had inside them had prevented them before to express their love out to each other especially Jo due to her family situation. But today no girls could have resist the love, cute and charm of Karthik Day Dreaming

Bringing patti into the scene was such super idea Star she is so cute scolding him for drinking poison and supporting his love not knowing its her pethima nu ROFL both pathima and Karthi chemistry too rocks here ROFL His cute in kurumbufying her and the way he took blessing to her and look up at Jo Day Dreaming I hope pathima will be playing the Cupid here Embarrassed

I really expect a twist in tomolo's episode
Day Dreaming

thank you haritha ponnu for the super fast updates ... loved it Thumbs Up  now haritha .. make sure u do siggy for me with the picture where both are standing so close up
ROFLROFL homework for you ponnu ROFL since u loveee me so much nu EmbarrassedROFL

bye see u all next week ... thanks again to all ponnu's here for the updates Hug

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 January 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facekalki2007migansupreeatinaharith25

ssmily_face Senior Member
ssmily_face
ssmily_face

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I think  tomorrow Patti & Revathi would know the truth and help Kar & Jo to be united.

harith25

simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
thnx for the brilliant update, must catch this episode online

atinaharith25

lakshmikr Senior Member
lakshmikr
lakshmikr

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks harhem Smile long update nu feel pannatheenga.. its lovely update

After long time.. all the allumunchi characters are smiling n romancing which is very happy to seeClapKarthik was lovely today even Jo. tooClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Inisabusatinaharith25

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Superb Updated on the Superb Episode.

I feel Karthi wil not reveal the truth to Paatti and will not show Jyothi. Lets see.

Edited by migan - 12 January 2012 at 11:09pm

atinaharith25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index