Pirivom SandhipomJan 9 - Jan 13 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you Karthik and Haritha for the updates. so finally they meet Karhik and Jo.

As per normal dialogue Jo says forget me if you truly loved me. What a torture ithu??? Angry

ippo karthi yeppdi approach panna poraru?

Ithu yenna all of a sudden yellarum Nee vaa poonnu pesaraanga? Jo calls karthi Nee vaa,karti calls Jo, Vaadi podi - yennamo mariyathai koraiyuthu? Reva also talks to karthi Nee vaa ponnu.

May be Naradar kalagam(Sange) nanmaiyil mudiyumo???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facelavanyazatinaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom SandhipomJan 9 - Jan 13 (Page 2)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
super updates haritha and gayathri StarThumbs Up I really could not watch these episodes .. no time at all Cry and your updates is all that i am depending for Embarrassed Rombha alaga theliva write pannirukengal both of you Star

Karthi really loves Jo and so does Jo. But he gave her a good one ... asking her she had consider everyone but forgot about it Thumbs Up It was true. She had considered everyone's happiness but not his. Somehow i think due to sangetha's nosy manner, its gona unite both Karthik and jo Embarrassed

@ lavanya kutty, make sure its extra special okay vaa ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazatinaharith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Ithu yenna all of a sudden yellarum Nee vaa poonnu pesaraanga? Jo calls karthi Nee vaa,karti calls Jo, Vaadi podi - yennamo mariyathai koraiyuthu? Reva also talks to karthi Nee vaa ponnu.

not mariyathai koraiyadhu akka, relationship tight achu nu artham Embarrassed rombha close agana calling like that makes them feel closer Embarrassed So looks like Jo is very much on comfortable zone with Karthi but yet refusing his love because of family Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaharith25

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan

not mariyathai koraiyadhu akka, relationship tight achu nu artham Embarrassed rombha close agana calling like that makes them feel closer Embarrassed So looks like Jo is very much on comfortable zone with Karthi but yet refusing his love because of family Angry

ClapClap - Well said da

Clap

atinaharith25

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for the updates and all the time you out in this show :)

Very intense scene between Karthik and Jothi...very well done and well written (liked that it was unformal Tongue)...i was secretly hoping someone in the temple will listen to the conversation (Revathy/ Aravind)...looking forward to whats going to happen next :)..

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 10 January 2012 at 3:05pm

atinaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

wow...ennamma Haritha...what a shtylooo...soooper update maa...who says you are first time doing the update...summma kalakeetteenga ponga...

Neenga engalai ellam eduthu saapittu vitteergal...I mean by writing this super update maa...

I am so glad that you stared this for Pirivom santhipom...

Thanks and keep rocking maa

Thanks Atina ji... etho fast ah panninean ... ellam namma forums lenthu vantha inspiration thaan.Wink thanks for the opportunity you gave meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Gayatri

Karthik Jo meeting was superb. I liked Karthik's way of outpouring his emotions.

I agree to Ratna ka nee vaa po must be to show their intimate relationships.

Will Karthik talk to SR now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Gayatri and sneha for the super updates...

On tuesday episode I really like this scene:

Sangee asks Prabu something and when Prabu replies...Sangee tells..."arrivooo" and Prabu instantly asks " illiyaa??"
Sangee ore asado oh oh asadu vazhunjufies...
It was a funny scene...!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007lavanyaz..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.