Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Love ur post Sakina...so beautifully written...I agree...at d end of d day no matter hw hard Swayam tries to suppress his feelings...his inner Majnu jus comes out when Sharon needs him...n Sharon luks so perfect in his arms...Their eye lock is jus so intense...u can feel d luv in between tis two...eventhough they pretend not to notice it!!! Cant wait to watch d whole scene!!!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the way he lifts Sharon so easily..and she fits perfectly in his arms..TanHa make SwaRon so beautiful, pure and magical. I can't stop grinnin since the moment i saw sharon in swayam's armsπŸ˜ƒ

I hope we get to see some more swaron scenes during jungle sequence..cz its high time swaron should be given equal screen space..as dere track is going through a very crucial phase...

Looking forward for the jungle sequence...and hope that CV's won't disappoint SwaRon this time..
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uh, oh! Lifting-in-arms is really mushy in the general sense of it but for as long as I have been following D3, the writers haven't disappointed me with Swayum and Sharon, so I guess, yes, I am happy this is going to happen, given their track record! 

And how wonderful it is to read your posts, they make the couple real, honestly, essentially because YOU like em SO much and YOU write SO well. πŸ˜³

This is one very strong and sensible track the couple has been given, and I am anticipating four amazing episodes for next week, I am glad I stuck with the show, haven't for even as long as a MONTH with any Hindi show in ages, trust me. 

Love,
Kanks 

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifuly writen. Description was very wel. I just hope this jungle bring sum twist in their story.
aparnaghosh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haaayeee they are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😳
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think its time IF moderator should add option to ' LOVE ' any post. If i say i like this post then it would be like lying to myself .
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its the moment fo which v all SwaRon Fans waited for i guess...we want even more dan the promo...😳
hope der wl b more scenes of SwaRon...
---SwaRon lover...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
So beautifully written Saku πŸ€—

Theres somefin surreal about SwaRon I cant quite place .. to quote Joyee .. Mujhe inhe dekh ke , pyaar se pyaar ho jaata hai πŸ˜³
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post dear

The story line of Swaron is unpredictable... when most of us thought Swayam will ignore Sharon completely while she will try her best to get him back... cvs surprise us with this!! however, it is within the logic horizon... very good from cvs and always keep it like this,... intense... soulful...unpredictable... and within the logic...

πŸ‘πŸ‘
luvuswaron thumbnail
just perfect yar... waiting 4 monday...πŸ˜‰
whn swayam holds sharon in his arm is d most cutest moment...😊
luv u swaron!!!😊