--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
She mentioned doing all lot of choola chakka, and loads of other thi gs in the tribe area,LOL baki Sweating out cheering up the tribe during the task and yelling her lungs out to get the winning sprit in, atleast in the first two tasks they got I noticed that, she is an ameture swimmer let's see if she is able to do some water tasks in shallow water if there is any, 
Weekness will be there in every contestant , that's the game plan to see who will survive the survival challenge and who dethrones whom

Since this is a weekend show next days will be more to know who they do what they are here for.

The contestants start of being a little reserved but as the time goes there will be more conversation on this and that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- (Page 6)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
The Katan tribe looked annoyed at the mis management after they lost the second round  the alignment of the blocks to display Katan

Shilpa is seen in the extreme right

Shilpa helping with the block I think its her rear view

Edited by shanti05 - 10 January 2012 at 10:26pm

asdpsanmol

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Shanti di, when they reached the island , and sameer khocchar asked her about the competition she mentioned that it will be cut throat, true one has to be alert and as you go on with the days , it will so happen 

When they started to try and light fire they failed, I think it takes a lot of effort and shilpa also tried and herd her say daam with frustration 

The training to make fire did help but it's not easy also and also weather sometimes doesn't permit, but they won the first round and got fire 

There was no mirror to see her face , only others could tell that she was looking so tanned or she will have to see in some vessel like stainless steel LOL

asdpsanmol

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
free to use

Edited by zee10 - 11 January 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Shanti di, when they reached the island , and sameer khocchar asked her about the competition she mentioned that it will be cut throat, true one has to be alert and as you go on with the days , it will so happen 

When they started to try and light fire they failed, I think it takes a lot of effort and shilpa also tried and herd her say daam with frustration 

The training to make fire did help but it's not easy also and also weather sometimes doesn't permit, but they won the first round and got fire 

There was no mirror to see her face , only others could tell that she was looking so tanned or she will have to see in some vessel like stainless steel LOL
Yes  they have one  vessel to cook maybe she could have seen her face and be shocked LOL

I am sure all are going to look worse as the days go by,
They have to live for 45 days so as the days pass they will continue to look stressed out Maybe sunrise yoga will help them

As they live in teh wild they can try to get some freshness

Sameer Kochher is the only guy who looks fine as he flies down or does jet skiing and comes LOL

He is teh host and he doesn't stay with them so next time hope he gets a mirror for the ladies especially shilpa LOL

Edited by shanti05 - 11 January 2012 at 10:50am

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Awesome siggy shanti and zeena can i request the previous one shanti.was using.where did shilpa tell all this info

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Use it Zeena is doing a good job !! Clap
Which information?
About her not being recognized It was the one they had the press conference
The Choola Chakka or the errands she was doing she said in the IF interview I have posted I think 2 pages back

and the one here

See from 0.03

Edited by shanti05 - 11 January 2012 at 11:08am

Beenish.Fatima

Goldie

Beenish.Fatima

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
count me in Best of luck Shilpa you rocks :)

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.