India-Forums

--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- (Page 3)

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
The Catan tribe should choose Shilpa as their leader for their team tasks...I am not saying as she is my favourite but because she held her composure during troubled times, although she has joined her hands with Rohit 'Timmy' still she is interacting with all team-mates equally, she is not attacking any team-member personally and above all she is a strong contestant...Also the team will be spared from the one-sided leadership of JD although I know what JD says is the betterment of team but I feel there are better ways to lead or manage a team...and Shilpa can do it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zee10shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with your thought, Leadership qualities is different in different people, but sometimes some of them can bottle down in one person which certain dimensions...if keeping  team work spirit, boost the moral , encourage in participation and strive to fight, Shilpa emotionally is slightly weak or should I say its human to be prepared for the worse, but balances with things which could what I could also see as leader,
JD is putting himself infront to take the authority, well still posibility that someone coudl balance it and I would see her (Shilpa) in the stream
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

today Katan won... and they good some yameyy fruits to eat... Big smile

Thanks for the news Zee, I have'nt watch the episode yet will do so and give my feedback ..Smile
Good one good day another bad and again a good day so lets see how well the tribe performs as the show catches its phases
mainepyarkiya IF-Stunnerz
mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
hmm ganga!

Edited by V.I.P - 08 January 2012 at 3:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

MissSRK Senior Member
MissSRK
MissSRK

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Count me in too <3

shanti05

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
will love to join dis AT after ol its 4 our sweety shilpa,..

shanti05

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Shilpa is very calculative .& very composed!

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Day 6 was interesting , Saw her interacting with Rajesh and both were discussing Karan's problem as he was having some upset stomach, and somewhere a little worried about him, She did put the big dry coconut leaves on their shelter but I guess the rain did ruin a littlebit of the trap which got filled with water in the middle, Later things were better,

Task was won by the Katan (Catan) tribe, It was a colse call when they were one point away and then tied and the last one which JD through and the block was made and finally they got 3 points..
Shilpa throw the ball from the dias , and Rohit had to block it but it went into the goal directly

The whole team was thrilled and enjoyed a big basket of fruits..
Somewhere the team as a whole gave in all the energy for the game winning treat, Shilpa was holding the immunity statue and Sangram Singh was walking with the basket of fruits..

Saw Shilpa cutting the pineapple and all of them enjoying healthy Vitamin C  food.

Still as such no leader has been appointed, The Mashalls are all intact with the Katan Tribe, So Good luck to the team tribe and Shilpa hope you can root your base well in the island and lets see how long you can play with ease and focus and emerge to stick around a long timeClap

Edited by shanti05 - 09 January 2012 at 12:49am

asdpsanmol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index