--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
aturdays episode the task with all the rain and storm and cyclone Catan won the game
Shilpa wants to take revenge against JD for he put her name and kept it from the others 
Looks like a lot of things will happen what runs in peoples mind will be interesting to watch
Tayak are loosing badly and no food for them hope they get something to survive 
Shilpa is still in the game good luck shilpa 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- (Page 15)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Shilpa you were amazing , Too bad people played their games and they voted you out, According to me you did give your best, Clap Played the Tasks and Mindset did'nt play fair with you, nevertheless, Enjoyed watching you on Survivor.!

Good Luck for future Reality shows incase you take up !Thumbs Up

Edited by shanti05 - 19 February 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRK*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
They are playing dirty game.

Shilpa you were my fav. in SI..Wont be seeing this show anymore.

MissSRKshanti05

MissSRK

MissSRK

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hate Catan fr playing a dirty game with shilpa! Especially jd sargam n Payal! They r liars! Too scared that shilpa would win,than why did they say to shilpa that they gonna stay together when they had to do this to her,I thought shilpa was Payal n sargams friend! They backstabbed shilpa badly,i feel bad fr shilpa!Seriously shilpa deserves way better! She should've won or atleast be in the top 3 :( shilpas the best,now I hope timmy or abhinav win! If only shilpa was in tayak:( I'm gonna miss her<\3 rajrani sth shivam jd Payal n sargam should never win! There's a saying what goes comes around n this is what's gonna happen to Catan! Plus They were eating food in front of pple who haven't eaten fr days,atleast they could've offered them food..I hope Payal sargam n jd pay a big price! Shilpa was strong and did well in all the task too! Shilpa should still be in the game:( she's amazing <3

Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 21 February 2012 at 7:28pm

*Dakoo_Minzy*shanti05

march2011

IF-Dazzler

march2011

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
i was disgusted the way sameer talk to her...AS IF AGRESSING HER PERSONALLY...I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE...
what i fely she was trying to explain the why they wanted to nominate shivam...raj rani was very happy and i can say lack of tac...

MissSRKshanti05

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i wanted to see payal and JB vote. I wonder why sargam did this..
They are playing a dirty game..2 teams doing the same thing..
I wondear how long will payal and monisha will plary this game.. And rohit is using his business mine well.. I heat it...
Shilpa... You played reall well...
Good job baby...

MissSRK

MissSRK

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by march2011

i was disgusted the way sameer talk to her...AS IF AGRESSING HER PERSONALLY...I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE...
what i fely she was trying to explain the why they wanted to nominate shivam...raj rani was very happy and i can say lack of tac...
Sameers a bad host! Don't like the way he treated shilpa! What's worse is Payal and sargam,the couple turned out to be the meanest backstabbers! Jd was already a loser,there loyalty didn't lie with shilpa who was with them way before shivam rajrani _sthitpragyathe came into Catan! I wish shilpa was in tayak instead of monisha :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.