--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Di.. Shilpa and Rishi both will have to stand each otherLOL and they will become good friends and support each other till others join them.

This new Tribe will be interesting to watch tomorrows game if Catan wins then one Tayak person will join this Ayunan Tribe and so three tribe will have a competition Hope Shilpa gets back for teh tasks she is a consistent competitor 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- (Page 14)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Yes I think in todays game it will be Catan's win I feel since they lost a lot of tasks and maybe this time Tayak may loose

Shilpa dose'nt know she will be sent to a new island she thought she has been eleminated from the game but the eliminated constants are exiled in a new island Ayunan and Rishi who thought was the king of teh jungle all alone will be surprised to see an unexpected guest LOL

Shilpa's reaction

Good Bye Shilpa and Welcome to Ayunan Island Lets see whats in store for you
I am sure you will have a blast !!LOL

Nice to be exiled to a new island

Thinking deeply kahi kuch  mil jayee jeenay kay liye Smile

No worries shilpa you will have good company with Rishi I am sure untill people join you
Kaun hoga next !!

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Catan won the game today.. After loosing 5 challenges...
Shilpa and rishi are waiting to see a new member to their trib..

Shilpa was veryd exited to meet her husbund.. So she was bit dissapointed to see the new islend and new trib... LOL rakesh was the new member who join the new ayunan trib...

Edited by zee10 - 04 February 2012 at 9:41am

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Zee for the quick update,

Well Shilpa seemed so lost in Ayunan Island , She was missing her husbandCry and then with Rishi who did'nt know how to react for a while , gave her some moral support.
I am sure they both knew that the game was not over.

Now coming back to the tribes, wah Kya baat hai both had tasks to make Bathroom and Tayak has the engineer cum designer for the required task and they got Garnier Frutis bath kit

But lost the next task to Catan and Timmy played his cards and outset Rajesh Khera to Ayunan

I am sure Rajesh was guessing right that Timmy would have voted him since Evelyn cannot be a bigger Khiladi that Timmy who plays his game watchful of Him and Abhinav's bonding  and how with all this shilpa is also getting to now many things

So shilpa  now what will be the next process will be seen when Ayunan tribe forms and then the game again

Tomorrow we have to see who will be again exiled to Ayunan

Interesting its becoming ..Will watch to see how far Shilpa goes Smile

zee10

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
WOW...shilpa back to cathan.. Big smile
It's great...
Good luck shilpa..

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yes I am so glad she is back !!

Tx Zee for the update I am watching 1/2 of it yet just when she also got back now shall I say Thanks to Michael he is one funny guy but kuch tho baat hai LOL

JD and Shivams face dekhney layak hoga !!LOL

Nice to have her back

I hope she goes a looonnngg way ...

Good Luck Shilpa !!Thumbs Up

asdpsanmol

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Glad that shilpa is back in catan and her coming back helped them win the task, I hope she goes a long way and does well for herself.. The funny part was JD telling her that he didn't say that she voted herself out lol I think the following weeks will be interesting again. So wished this aired more days the tasks are fun to watch.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yes Zee  it was intersting to see JD and Shivam's reaction

Was reading this part where it states that
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my all-time favourite games is Chess! Favourite... to witness... mind you, not play! When you watch, you can read the minds of those playing and see the traits of competitiveness, deceit as well as courage guiding each of their moves.

Survivor India is one huge chess-board; the only difference being the checks are Red-and-Yellow instead of Black-and-White! Red for Tayak, Yellow for Catan! And you know what's more intriguing about this chess-board? The pawns make moves not just to knock off the other tribe, but some of their own too.

In addition to this, is the mayhem of the third tribe Ayunan! An invisible influence (since it was kept secret from both Tayak and Catan), which is having visible effects! One profound effect is the invent of a new word - 'Shockaaa'! Quite an interesting word that was shot out of JD's mouth the moment he saw Shilpa strolling down the Catan beach! While JD's jaw dropped, Shivam froze with daatun between his teeth and Sthitpragaya went blank when Shilpa came and said hello! Payal was the only one with a welcoming smile. And why wouldn't she be happy? Her old ally had returned in this raging war of survivors.

Michael had a slightly different effect on fellow contestants when he returned to Tayak. Abhinav, Rohit, Harrison couldn't stop smiling, not at the fact that Michael was back, but at the fact that nothing in Survivor seems to be the way it was supposed to be! The kind of smile that reflects how helpless one is. No matter what moves they make, Survivor India has a way of getting the contestants back to square one.

With Michael and Shilpa back, the game has turned a new leaf. What next?

Well, just between you and me, there's another big blow waiting to hit them in the face... and guys, am I looking forward to that one? Yes, with baited breath! Stay tuned, watch Survivor India Jee Paoge Sat-Sun 9 PM. Don't miss! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payal was the one who welcomed her, but what happens next is not know and now her status is

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.