--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
WOW...shilpa back to cathan.. 😃
It's great...
Good luck shilpa..
Yes I am so glad she is back !!

Tx Zee for the update I am watching 1/2 of it yet just when she also got back now shall I say Thanks to Michael he is one funny guy but kuch tho baat hai 😆

JD and Shivams face dekhney layak hoga !!😆

Nice to have her back

I hope she goes a looonnngg way ...

Good Luck Shilpa !!👍🏼

Glad that shilpa is back in catan and her coming back helped them win the task, I hope she goes a long way and does well for herself.. The funny part was JD telling her that he didn't say that she voted herself out lol I think the following weeks will be interesting again. So wished this aired more days the tasks are fun to watch.
Yes Zee  it was intersting to see JD and Shivam's reaction

Was reading this part where it states that
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my all-time favourite games is Chess! Favourite... to witness... mind you, not play! When you watch, you can read the minds of those playing and see the traits of competitiveness, deceit as well as courage guiding each of their moves.

Survivor India is one huge chess-board; the only difference being the checks are Red-and-Yellow instead of Black-and-White! Red for Tayak, Yellow for Catan! And you know what's more intriguing about this chess-board? The pawns make moves not just to knock off the other tribe, but some of their own too.

In addition to this, is the mayhem of the third tribe – Ayunan! An invisible influence (since it was kept secret from both Tayak and Catan), which is having visible effects! One profound effect is the invent of a new word - 'Shockaaa'! Quite an interesting word that was shot out of JD's mouth the moment he saw Shilpa strolling down the Catan beach! While JD's jaw dropped, Shivam froze with daatun between his teeth and Sthitpragaya went blank when Shilpa came and said hello! Payal was the only one with a welcoming smile. And why wouldn't she be happy? Her old ally had returned in this raging war of survivors.

Michael had a slightly different effect on fellow contestants when he returned to Tayak. Abhinav, Rohit, Harrison couldn't stop smiling, not at the fact that Michael was back, but at the fact that nothing in Survivor seems to be the way it was supposed to be! The kind of smile that reflects how helpless one is. No matter what moves they make, Survivor India has a way of getting the contestants back to square one.

With Michael and Shilpa back, the game has turned a new leaf. What next?

Well, just between you and me, there's another big blow waiting to hit them in the face... and guys, am I looking forward to that one? Yes, with baited breath! Stay tuned, watch Survivor India – Jee Paoge Sat-Sun 9 PM. Don't miss! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payal was the one who welcomed her, but what happens next is not know and now her status is

aturdays episode the task with all the rain and storm and cyclone Catan won the game
Shilpa wants to take revenge against JD for he put her name and kept it from the others 
Looks like a lot of things will happen what runs in peoples mind will be interesting to watch
Tayak are loosing badly and no food for them hope they get something to survive 
Shilpa is still in the game good luck shilpa 
Shilpa you were amazing , Too bad people played their games and they voted you out, According to me you did give your best, 👏 Played the Tasks and Mindset did'nt play fair with you, nevertheless, Enjoyed watching you on Survivor.!

Good Luck for future Reality shows incase you take up !👍🏼
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
They are playing dirty game.

Shilpa you were my fav. in SI..Wont be seeing this show anymore.
Hate Catan fr playing a dirty game with shilpa! Especially jd sargam n Payal! They r liars! Too scared that shilpa would win,than why did they say to shilpa that they gonna stay together when they had to do this to her,I thought shilpa was Payal n sargams friend! They backstabbed shilpa badly,i feel bad fr shilpa!Seriously shilpa deserves way better! She should've won or atleast be in the top 3 :( shilpas the best,now I hope timmy or abhinav win! If only shilpa was in tayak:( I'm gonna miss her<\3 rajrani sth shivam jd Payal n sargam should never win! There's a saying what goes comes around n this is what's gonna happen to Catan! Plus They were eating food in front of pple who haven't eaten fr days,atleast they could've offered them food..I hope Payal sargam n jd pay a big price! Shilpa was strong and did well in all the task too! Shilpa should still be in the game:( she's amazing <3Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 12 years ago
i was disgusted the way sameer talk to her...AS IF AGRESSING HER PERSONALLY...I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE...
what i fely she was trying to explain the why they wanted to nominate shivam...raj rani was very happy and i can say lack of tac...
i wanted to see payal and JB vote. I wonder why sargam did this..
They are playing a dirty game..2 teams doing the same thing..
I wondear how long will payal and monisha will plary this game.. And rohit is using his business mine well.. I heat it...
Shilpa... You played reall well...
Good job baby...