--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Karma -- Survivor India

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbjSJlHmyrI&context=C38c82caADOEgsToPDskIMXo5qZIeEw5a_2OFGB3V3[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like Saturday's battel will be tough, Saw Shilpa sitting down in anticipation, pata nahi  kya hoga, the battle is getting tougher, Hope Catan tribe all the best
Today chaleng was very intresting was silpa defend and played well. And JD had worm talk with shilpa while the game is going on..
Katan lost the game again
Thanks for the information Zee, Aaj Tho Shilpa looks like Bachaoo. Yet to watch the episode, Insaan say bawakoofi hoti hai , May be she will realize This  split and new teams has affected her and that Timmy was in allience, but she has to realize that she needs to use her head and not her heart when playing a game and be beneficial for the team ..

Catan lost thought so when I saw Harrison kissing the immunity idol in the promo,

Lets see how far she goes,

that was a quick brief update
After the Bachaoogiri which saved shilpa from leaving the island, Hope she stayed rooted with her focus on the game, her present team and get some wins to the team.

Alliances strategies should be purely for the present team and cheering also, JD's thoughts of voting you out now may have changed but never know what runs in ones mind aur tumhara gala katney kay chances abhi bhi hai, for anyone to move up and dethrone you..So be careful Shilpa the sword can easily be on your head again ...Focus on your team and use your strategies for your game and for your survival instincts on the island

Seems like a new team will be made with Rishi in another island

So the split from two teams to three might emerge and again groups and alliences and that will bottle down to two teams and later one

Maybe thats the way the elemination could happen just my take

Looks like some deep praying is going on by JD, Shilpa and Sangram

Hope the lady Luck favors you in teh next challenge and Catan win some immunity

Sangarm is really sweet , Shilpa  and the Boys as she calls them saab ka bhala ho aur JD sir ka bhi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Very critical; performance by Catan's they were playing well but then the maze  looks like JD lost focus and that was  a way it led to their defeat

Shilpa  was cheering Sthitpragya since it was his mom's bday and wished they coudl have won the cake for him

And finally  Shilpa got out😲😲 , she was playing her cards but did'nt realize that she was the target and will be out  or she may have some plan now that there is a new tribe and the elemination contestants will go there

Payal will miss her or not JD will be happy but now the new tribe will be interesting to watch how new games will be played and twists and turns

Shilpa lets see whats next in store for you I am sure Rishi will be shocked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Game will be still on !! Shilpa u are in a deeper mess πŸ˜†

JD is threatened by me, exclaims Shilpa

I don't know why, but right from the beginning, the contestants kept talking about me scheming. I don't think I was doing anything of that sort. I was loyal to the alliances I formed. I was chosen by Tayak to accompany them as a slave to their island and during the swap too, I was seen as a stronger person than some men. I think that's when things actually started changing.

From the second week itself, JD has been badmouthing me. I genuinely believe that he saw me as a threat. Obviously nice people can be tough competition in a game like Survivor India, because they will be liked by everyone. And, it isn't easy for a man to digest the fact that a woman can be stronger than him. JD's love for me is way above the limits! Mere liye to achievement hai, daro, aur daro ladkiyon se!

The minute Samir announced my name, I was like "Dude, are you serious?" I don't believe in being vindictive, but it's definitely one among Payal, Sangram or JD who voted me out. The next five minutes or so, I was completely blank. We as celebs had decided to stick together against the non-celebs. Suddenly I just snapped back. I quickly started thinking about my hubby, mum and dog. I thought about the yummy food I would be eating...dal-chawal, rajma-chawal...I could already smell it.

But when my blindfold was opened, I realised I am on a third island. I don't like crying in front of everyone, but this time, I just couldn't control my tears. I want to go back home to my husband. It is extremely depressing. I have to bring my strong self back in the game.

I will continue playing Survivor in the same way I started. I think earning respect requires a lot of hardwork and I won't let the game rid me of my values. Now I am waiting to get back into the game and get my revenge. Don't forget to watch me on Survivor India, Sat-Sun at 9pm on STAR Plus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck Shilpa, you are one of the consistent players and would like to see you back on the show ..

Take the Challenges again and wins to see you Endeavor in them πŸ‘πŸΌ Welcome to Ayunan

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Di.. Shilpa and Rishi both will have to stand each otherπŸ˜† and they will become good friends and support each other till others join them.

This new Tribe will be interesting to watch tomorrows game if Catan wins then one Tayak person will join this Ayunan Tribe and so three tribe will have a competition Hope Shilpa gets back for teh tasks she is a consistent competitor 
Yes I think in todays game it will be Catan's win I feel since they lost a lot of tasks and maybe this time Tayak may loose

Shilpa dose'nt know she will be sent to a new island she thought she has been eleminated from the game but the eliminated constants are exiled in a new island Ayunan and Rishi who thought was the king of teh jungle all alone will be surprised to see an unexpected guest πŸ˜†

Shilpa's reaction

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqLRRRf2DoQ&context=C3cf82c6ADOEgsToPDskLZoviedhwdOos3PuSrl6sg[/YOUTUBE]

Good Bye Shilpa and Welcome to Ayunan Island Lets see whats in store for you
I am sure you will have a blast !!πŸ˜†

Nice to be exiled to a new island

Thinking deeply kahi kuch  mil jayee jeenay kay liye 😊

No worries shilpa you will have good company with Rishi I am sure untill people join you
Kaun hoga next !!
Catan won the game today.. After loosing 5 challenges...
Shilpa and rishi are waiting to see a new member to their trib..

Shilpa was veryd exited to meet her husbund.. So she was bit dissapointed to see the new islend and new trib... πŸ˜† rakesh was the new member who join the new ayunan trib...Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
Thanks Zee for the quick update,

Well Shilpa seemed so lost in Ayunan Island , She was missing her husband😭 and then with Rishi who did'nt know how to react for a while , gave her some moral support.
I am sure they both knew that the game was not over.

Now coming back to the tribes, wah Kya baat hai both had tasks to make Bathroom and Tayak has the engineer cum designer for the required task and they got Garnier Frutis bath kit

But lost the next task to Catan and Timmy played his cards and outset Rajesh Khera to Ayunan

I am sure Rajesh was guessing right that Timmy would have voted him since Evelyn cannot be a bigger Khiladi that Timmy who plays his game watchful of Him and Abhinav's bonding  and how with all this shilpa is also getting to now many things

So shilpa  now what will be the next process will be seen when Ayunan tribe forms and then the game again

Tomorrow we have to see who will be again exiled to Ayunan

Interesting its becoming ..Will watch to see how far Shilpa goes 😊