--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT-- - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
count me in Best of luck Shilpa you rocks :)
The picture when all 11 contestants of the Katan tribe arrived on the island Shilpa in the middle

Katan tribe watching Tayak throwing the cliff bollowing task towards the goal

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
An uproar of waves and a mound of rock everywhere ' can you survive in desolation and exile on an island with strangers? What is it that makes Survivors? We got the dope straight from a few contestants all geared up to participate in STAR Plus' highly-anticipated show, Survivor India. Here's what they have to say...

Why are you on Survivor?

Shilpa Saklani: I am on Survivor simply for the experience. I don't think any other show can give me the chance to test myself like this. While I truly believe I am a strong person, I feel handicapped without my mother and husband. So I want to see if I can handle myself without their help, love and support.

Karan Patel: I want to challenge myself in all respects and see how strong I can be both mentally and physically. I think this is the best show that can help me do that.

Abhinav Shukla: Well, I am doing Survivor India simply because of the challenges it would hold. I am an adventure freak and go on routine camps and treks. I love pushing myself to the limits. I also want everyone to know the real Abhinav Shukla, and obviously I am being paid for it!

What are your preparations for the show?
Shilpa Saklani: I hate going to the gym and I gorge on junk food every 2 hours a day. My husband nags me a lot for this. Hence I've tried to go to the gym at least 3 days a week so that I can be fit and start eating healthy.

Karan Patel: I am going there with no expectations in my mind, except being mentally prepared. Once you are part of the Survivor gang, you can't back out. So I am just hoping to go with the flow.

Abhinav Shukla: I've just got my pyjamas stitched with patches, and practiced on mental focus to stay in complete wilderness.
What are you going to miss the most on the island?

Shilpa Saklani: I know it will sound clichd, but my husband, mum and dog are what I am going to miss the most. I also love junk food a lot, so that's another thing that will be very difficult for me to live without.

Karan Patel: It may sound a little stupid, but I will miss my bathroom the most, because I am told we will have to relieve ourselves in the open.

Abhinav Shukla: I am going to miss my adventure gear and trekking equipment the most besides my cars and bikes Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
I always knew shilpa's problem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well Shilpa  agar survivor banna hai you have to put those things aside and I am sure you are experiencing this as the day pass

She is still in shape even the way she eats, I still remember the cornflakes talks  which were given for her pati dev πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Experience the wildness and  greed to win food to survive
Good luck to you πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜† Shanti di what is cornflakes about ?? Shilpa misses the junk food and now on the island she has raw rice and coconut water and coconut fruit

She is a vegetarian I heard her say in the IF interview so she will have to live on only  plants and fruits ..

She seems to be hardworking and her mind set if she concentrates and plays herself well she can go a long way 

The sweat it out attitude has to go with surviving on the island 

we have it on weekends so next  task we have to see who gets what 

Conrflakes o thats a long story I will tell you later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes I agree she will have fruits and plants to live on , and some wild berries if they can  get , other than that they have to fight to win food as rewards...

She can prove good for the Katan tribe if she is consistant and plays her thought of  win to survive well

Right now Katan won 2 games against 1 which Tayak one

Now we have to see how much they can sustain and start their fight to stay put in the island

Here is an image of the Katan tribe under their shelter

Shilpa and Timmy in deep thought Karan looking at them and Payal seems exhausted and her head down
Di... Shilpa and Timmy were making alliances, Lets see who else will join them 
I think this saturday will know how they progress in the game
I feel they can work as a team  still no leader there but then one can be  a guide when the team plays the tasks to win the immunity and food 
Yes Zee we will know as this show only airs weekend we have to wait on Saturday how it progresses..

Alliances get made but as the show progresses its going to be just one person who will be called the ultimate survivor, team spirit, building out strength and stand put also as an individual should be the main motive of every contestant .. Lets see how they make things work

Shilpa I am sure will be thinking her ways to be the one who can stay along for a good period of time and that also runs in every contestants mind

Dekthye hai kaun kitney pani mai hai attitude will be there in all 

Some interesting facts with the survivor ladies on the island...
Here is what Shilpa has to say

Each day on the Survivor India island is a challenge in itself. Our glamorous divas Payal, Shilpa and Priyanka have issues of a different kind. They are finding it very difficult to live without their usual luxuries of having a shower and makeup.

Struggling without these comforts on the island, the Survivor India contestants have been sleeping on prickly planks in a crammed up ramshackle hut. Their camp was also attacked by rats and insects.

Shilpa says, "Since I have a back problem, I prefer sleeping on the sand instead of squeezing with everyone on wooden planks. But the insects and rats are really getting to me. I think they are in love with me since they only decide to clamber all over me. While I'm not bothered about makeup, I am very worried about people thinking that this is how I look. The reality is that we are tanning by at least 10 shades everyday. I'm missing my basic hygiene including face wash and toothbrush the most".

Forget having proper shelter, even a regular bath seems to have become a luxury. How easy is it to stay without makeup and luxurious products for these girls?

Priyanka reveals, "Of course it is very difficult to stay like that in minimalistic conditions. But then again, it's not fair for someone to use drinking  water to have a bath. And especially since we are girls, it doesn't mean we can have our way in everything"

Payal begs to differ, "It's not very good obviously. I have been sleeping on wood which is infested with red ants and it's been nearly a week since I have rashes. The most annoying part is the tan we are getting. There's also no soap or conditioner which has me very concerned. But I am not misusing any resources. I think Priyanka, Rajesh and Karan feel that they own the place and are spreading nonsense about me. Yes, I freshened up thrice but not with drinking water!"

While getting past these routine hurdles, the contestants will also have to face a raft challenge to keep their place secure on the island. While there's tension between Payal and Priyanka on the Catan island, Tayak tribe-members Stithpragya and Rishi will miss having Sanober around. Was her elimination a mistake?

Challenges are thrown at the contestants in all shapes and forms. What do you think is the one thing you will miss the most if stranded on an island? Post your comments below and don't forget to catch all the action on Survivor India – Jee Paaoge, Sat-Sun at 9pm only on STAR Plus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comfort zone is  the nature made for shilpa it seems the sand  was her relaxing therpy to heal her back pain, but the rats and incests  were enjoying on her, gosh i am sure it was quite a ride trip on a sleep trip

O Yes shilpa you had 10 shades of tan already by the  few days you inhabited the island
.. I hope Sameer Kochher gets a mirrorπŸ˜† otherwise the water cannot tell you only the other contestants eyes know exactly how u look
Shakahari Shilpa felling bad for the Murgi !! and many others who are strict vegetarians,

Lekin baat hai Karan kay Kehney mai Yaho murgi marti Ya hum marthey survival kay liye Kuch bhi..

Well Shilpa also though kya karey agar doston ko chahiye tho well let them have

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogCOK5XhJHE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]