Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah even i watched 3 epi.. Shilpa was tring to be busy her self in work.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When the task get tougher then the team will get aggressive and then we need to see how strategies will be made..
Timmy asked Shilpa to join him, and now the way the contestants start to get more comfortable with this battle they will see how many alliances get made or how many team up and then this game can be played tactfully ..

Shilpa when she arrived and Sameer asked her how she feels she said one will cut her throat to move ahead or she will try to cut someone elses so its the way the game needs to be played to move on and thats the reality of being a survivor I guess thats the thumb rule also
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

As shilpa rightly said in one of her interviews she was the most tanned female

She is totally unrecognizable 😆 

Shilpa is the most tanned female maybe because among the female contestant, she did the maximum work and others cared more about their complexions...😆😆...Just Kidding...
shanti05 thumbnail
She mentioned doing all lot of choola chakka, and loads of other thi gs in the tribe area,😆 baki Sweating out cheering up the tribe during the task and yelling her lungs out to get the winning sprit in, atleast in the first two tasks they got I noticed that, she is an ameture swimmer let's see if she is able to do some water tasks in shallow water if there is any, 
Weekness will be there in every contestant , that's the game plan to see who will survive the survival challenge and who dethrones whom

Since this is a weekend show next days will be more to know who they do what they are here for.

The contestants start of being a little reserved but as the time goes there will be more conversation on this and that
shanti05 thumbnail
The Katan tribe looked annoyed at the mis management after they lost the second round  the alignment of the blocks to display Katan

Shilpa is seen in the extreme right

Shilpa helping with the block I think its her rear view

tvmylove thumbnail
Shanti di, when they reached the island , and sameer khocchar asked her about the competition she mentioned that it will be cut throat, true one has to be alert and as you go on with the days , it will so happen 

When they started to try and light fire they failed, I think it takes a lot of effort and shilpa also tried and herd her say daam with frustration 

The training to make fire did help but it's not easy also and also weather sometimes doesn't permit, but they won the first round and got fire 

There was no mirror to see her face , only others could tell that she was looking so tanned or she will have to see in some vessel like stainless steel 😆
tvmylove thumbnail
free to use

Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

Shanti di, when they reached the island , and sameer khocchar asked her about the competition she mentioned that it will be cut throat, true one has to be alert and as you go on with the days , it will so happen 

When they started to try and light fire they failed, I think it takes a lot of effort and shilpa also tried and herd her say daam with frustration 

The training to make fire did help but it's not easy also and also weather sometimes doesn't permit, but they won the first round and got fire 

There was no mirror to see her face , only others could tell that she was looking so tanned or she will have to see in some vessel like stainless steel 😆

Yes  they have one  vessel to cook maybe she could have seen her face and be shocked 😆

I am sure all are going to look worse as the days go by,
They have to live for 45 days so as the days pass they will continue to look stressed out Maybe sunrise yoga will help them

As they live in teh wild they can try to get some freshness

Sameer Kochher is the only guy who looks fine as he flies down or does jet skiing and comes 😆

He is teh host and he doesn't stay with them so next time hope he gets a mirror for the ladies especially shilpa 😆
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome siggy shanti and zeena can i request the previous one shanti.was using.where did shilpa tell all this info
shanti05 thumbnail
Use it Zeena is doing a good job !! 👏
Which information?
About her not being recognized It was the one they had the press conference
The Choola Chakka or the errands she was doing she said in the IF interview I have posted I think 2 pages back

and the one here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDmNlZg-hqo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

See from 0.03