Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Anita's return affects gohem updated pt5 on pg7

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys this is my second OS and last time a wrote a OS on karva chauth and I good comments so I hope people like this as well and pls comment bad or good. this Os is about where Anita returns and it affects gohem relation too much find out will they find a solution? 

Part1: gopi and ahem were really happy after getting remarried and settled very well. Gopi got to know ahem much better and even ahem got to know gopi better and they are always romantic. when ahem is in office they chat on the phone while doing their chores and no problems at home coz they are together and will be always. 

ahem comes back very tired office and meethi lets gopi know ahem bhai is back, gopi replies tekh hai tum yeh kam samalo mein todhe waqt ke baad aati hoon. As she enters the room she finds ahem very restless and she thinks to herself that ahem ji has never been so restless at home.  gopi serves him water and he does not say anything. gopi finds him very different and asks ahem if every there is any problem ? ahem gets scared and replies nothing everything is okay and says that you look so pretty today to change the topic gopi gives him a small smile and asks how was your day? 

ahem is shocked at gopi's question and thinks why is so serious about this and replies great but nothing is complete without and both hug each other. gopi is suspicious and again asks ahem were at office today only or did you went out some where for some time ? ahem just cannot believe why gopi is asking this question today and he replies in a slow and stammering tone that no he was in office today the whole. 

gopi is just dumb struck and cannot believe why would ahem hide the truth from her when he always tells gopi about his day and what he did the whole today but today she has to ask herself all those questions for and she received the truth always in answers. gopi says that are you sure you didn't go out. 

ahem just cannot say anything and gopi again asks him the same question suddenly there is a knock on the door and meethi says that the dinner is ready and everyone is waiting for them ahem leaves as fast as he can. gopi says that she will need to find the truth that what is the reason for ahem to be lying to her... 

pls comment and if you people would like it and would want me to keep going on then I will do so coz my happiness lies in members happiness ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Priyakna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely start. Please update soon 😃
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looking forward to read bout detective gopi!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's a lovely start!! Ahem and Gopi seem happy together, hopefully Anita's entry will only be a small blip!!

Oh Ahemji why lie?
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing start Cant wait to read the next part~!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the start , gopi confident enough in their relationship to question ahem wow loved that part .pls continue asap
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great start Priyanka.. waiting for the next update
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is great plz continue very sn...

Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting...Gopi can sense if Ahem is lying. And Ahem is scared of telling her the truth. Loved it, Please continue soon. 
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful start...ahem and gopi remarried and then anitha shows up...plese update soon ...waiting to see ifahem went out during the day to meet anitha...and his convo with her...