Will Richa physically attack Siddhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear all SINAL fans,

I could not refrain myself from posting, but the reason why they showed Richa hearing Seema's and Siddhi's conversation in the precap is to make Richa extremely jealous. This way she will  become more pshyco and try to attack Siddhi (maybe cause an accident). I think this will be an eyeopener for Kunal  as he cannot think of loosing her forever. This master plan of Richa will backfire and Kunal will finally realize his feelings/love for  Siddhi😳😳

Kathy

Do you all agree? Please comment.
I wont mind she becuming eye opener 4 Kunal in his realisation..
but i wud surely mind if she does attack siddhi..I think she wont do that..as she knows if it happens kunu wud move closer to his wife like Ritcha's own accident case..n she is smart enough not to let that happen..
Edited by angel001 - 12 years ago
no i dont think so..bcz Richa is harmless...she is imature
I don't think she will physically attack Siddhi, but she will surely do something to harm SiiNal's relationship otherwise like creating MU between them or create scenarios where Kunal will find Siddhi responsible of something terrible happening to his family.

Or may be she will join hands with Dumbo, who knows what that Komodo lizard (another nick name for witcha) will do to get what she wants, but she will fail miserably each time she tries to separate sinal
though a good idea...its not going to happen...infact she is going to play mind games with siddhi...she will create a scenario to let siddhi witness that kunu isd still in love with her...she will mentally torture her...create a rift between sinal...which will backfire at shilpa's wedding...she will win the game first...but ultimate winning will be done by siddhi...maybe in shilpa's wedding...she will try to use dumbo...but then dumbo nightmare is dhokit rather than witcha...

Richa will do something as she cant handle the fact that siddhi loves kunal...maybe she should have taken Vineet's advice. She better not physically hurt siddhi...and if she does I hope kunal gives her a good slap...and gets her arrested. I cant stand witcha...absolutely hate her trying to ruin sinal's relationship.

yeah dat can be a possibilty too...but if anything like dis happens ...witcha ki toh khair nahin.,,,,,,,,,kunal ll not leave her...but i doubt aisa hoga...well watever her plan is its gonna be a complete failure nd end up revealing her true colours to sinal...
Originally posted by kathy71

Dear all SINAL fans,

I could not refrain myself from posting, but the reason why they showed Richa hearing Seema's and Siddhi's conversation in the precap is to make Richa extremely jealous. This way she will  become more pshyco and try to attack Siddhi (maybe cause an accident). I think this will be an eyeopener for Kunal  as he cannot think of loosing her forever. This master plan of Richa will backfire and Kunal will finally realize his feelings/love for  Siddhi😳😳

Kathy

Do you all agree? Please comment.

Nice imagination! it would Be just like SNS, where gopi gets injured and ahem takes care of her! if the accident happens wid siddhi then kunal will take care of her and they will surely come closer and kunal will be able to understand siddhi and his bitter half will convert to better half😆
Originally posted by Mages

though a good idea...its not going to happen...infact she is going to play mind games with siddhi...she will create a scenario to let siddhi witness that kunu isd still in love with her...she will mentally torture her...create a rift between sinal...which will backfire at shilpa's wedding...she will win the game first...but ultimate winning will be done by siddhi...maybe in shilpa's wedding...she will try to use dumbo...but then dumbo nightmare is dhokit rather than witcha...

Even i too feel the same... witcha will torture siddhi mentally... leaving siddhi in a state of dilemma...
and shilpas wedding will put an end to all our tensions about Kunals feelings... By that time he will realize his love...