Written Update : 6th Jan'12 :SiNalicious...

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tnx maria for the fab update
Lovely update MariaπŸ€—,you were lucky to get such an epi.πŸ˜‰

Siddhi was very cute when she was about to cry,n what to say about Kunal-he got golden chance to do Siddhi's leg pullingπŸ˜†he didn't miss itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks Maria for the beautiful update with so many apt emotions to go with them which made the WU even more fun to read. It was really nice episode today except for the last part, but we can simply ignore that as the first 2 parts were simply amazing. 

After seeing the precap, I am being impatient now to know what will Siddhi do next now that she realizes that she is in love with her hubby.
S gals.. so cute scenes we got today, so can ignore the last part... who cares abt witcha... πŸ˜†

i'm loving the fact that they are concentrating on siddhi's looks.. once she has started to fall for him, her sarees have changed and now the hairstyle.. She looked so cute.. I just can't wait for kunal to realize his love.. now i want cute reactions from his side..😳

and its been long since we saw night sleeping scenes. wish siddhi asks him to share the bed with seema rekha.. also i'm missing their song.. Dil sambhalna is also good , but the trademark SiNal song.. "zindagi ke safar mein kat raha hai rasta"
😍
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

S gals.. so cute scenes we got today, so can ignore the last part... who cares abt witcha... πŸ˜†

i'm loving the fact that they are concentrating on siddhi's looks.. once she has started to fall for him, her sarees have changed and now the hairstyle.. She looked so cute.. I just can't wait for kunal to realize his love.. now i want cute reactions from his side..😳

and its been long since we saw night sleeping scenes. wish siddhi asks him to share the bed with seema rekha.. also i'm missing their song.. Dil sambhalna is also good , but the trademark SiNal song.. "zindagi ke safar mein kat raha hai rasta"
😍

Me too, loved Siddhi's look in today's episode. This hair style suites her. 

About the sang "Zindagi ye safar..." they can't play this song anymore because now their manzille are not juda juda, at least not Siddhi's. But I do miss the song as we have so many good memories with that song.
Originally posted by Iamrani

About the sang "Zindagi ye safar..." they can't play this song anymore because now their manzille are not juda juda, at least not Siddhi's. But I do miss the song as we have so many good memories with that song.

ya rani.. i know... coz the lyrics won't suit them now and dil sambhalna suits them perfectly acc to their current situation.. but i miss zindagi ke safar badly πŸ˜’ we might get it if at all SiNal gets separated sometime which i don't want to happen.. hope they use the tune and modify lyrics accordingly and use it for SiNal..😳
very nice update maria...

i am jealous of u πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

very nice update maria...

i am jealous of u πŸ˜†

He He.. πŸ˜† i can understand Naz. πŸ˜›. don't worry.. tera bhi din aayega.. kya pata, SiNal ki consummation ki update tujhe miljaye tho 😳

ya rani.. i know... coz the lyrics won't suit them now and dil sambhalna suits them perfectly acc to their current situation.. but i miss zindagi ke safar badly πŸ˜’ we might get it if at all SiNal gets separated sometime which i don't want to happen.. hope they use the tune and modify lyrics accordingly and use it for SiNal..😳

It's funny right that we are even ready to take SiNal separation track just to hear this song🀣🀣.  I know none of us ever want Sinal to be separated except for Shilpa's wedding. that separation will be good for them as they will miss each-other and would want to be united again.