Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Written Update : 6th Jan'12 :SiNalicious...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Kushi27sc19swarajgiranushka30rajpalkashishnewdustsifaroliviasanchanaschennai28gondishiwani2002sgsunel303naz1312miss_patel5raju73Shalindpatel2Shaista33ANNU30Srutikabmm1985asyadadadivra4beeangel11SinalRocksDorma-Swetha-kamnabani&jaiKarna89gaya3sp-Ramya--Khush-Allbut1umayaltanyashrivastavpeg_pionneLuvStrk-001lakshmnancy1996-sahasra-AnkitaKaranDew-dropneemePRINCESS_ALISHA-Rani-AkkiLuvsNBT-Rajinilicious-Nightingale-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 6th Jan'12 :SiNalicious..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
tnx maria for the fab update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely update MariaHug,you were lucky to get such an epi.Wink

Siddhi was very cute when she was about to cry,n what to say about Kunal-he got golden chance to do Siddhi's leg pullingLOLhe didn't miss itWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maria for the beautiful update with so many apt emotions to go with them which made the WU even more fun to read. It was really nice episode today except for the last part, but we can simply ignore that as the first 2 parts were simply amazing. 

After seeing the precap, I am being impatient now to know what will Siddhi do next now that she realizes that she is in love with her hubby.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bani&jaitanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001-MariaMars--sahasra-

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
S gals.. so cute scenes we got today, so can ignore the last part... who cares abt witcha... LOL

i'm loving the fact that they are concentrating on siddhi's looks.. once she has started to fall for him, her sarees have changed and now the hairstyle.. She looked so cute.. I just can't wait for kunal to realize his love.. now i want cute reactions from his side..Embarrassed

and its been long since we saw night sleeping scenes. wish siddhi asks him to share the bed with seema rekha.. also i'm missing their song.. Dil sambhalna is also good , but the trademark SiNal song.. "zindagi ke safar mein kat raha hai rasta"
Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bani&jaitanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

S gals.. so cute scenes we got today, so can ignore the last part... who cares abt witcha... LOL

i'm loving the fact that they are concentrating on siddhi's looks.. once she has started to fall for him, her sarees have changed and now the hairstyle.. She looked so cute.. I just can't wait for kunal to realize his love.. now i want cute reactions from his side..Embarrassed

and its been long since we saw night sleeping scenes. wish siddhi asks him to share the bed with seema rekha.. also i'm missing their song.. Dil sambhalna is also good , but the trademark SiNal song.. "zindagi ke safar mein kat raha hai rasta"
Day Dreaming

Me too, loved Siddhi's look in today's episode. This hair style suites her. 

About the sang "Zindagi ye safar..." they can't play this song anymore because now their manzille are not juda juda, at least not Siddhi's. But I do miss the song as we have so many good memories with that song.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bani&jaitanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001-MariaMars--sahasra-

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Day Dreaming

Me too, loved Siddhi's look in today's episode. This hair style suites her. 

About the sang "Zindagi ye safar..." they can't play this song anymore because now their manzille are not juda juda, at least not Siddhi's. But I do miss the song as we have so many good memories with that song.

ya rani.. i know... coz the lyrics won't suit them now and dil sambhalna suits them perfectly acc to their current situation.. but i miss zindagi ke safar badly Disapprove we might get it if at all SiNal gets separated sometime which i don't want to happen.. hope they use the tune and modify lyrics accordingly and use it for SiNal..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bani&jaitanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001-sahasra-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
very nice update maria...

i am jealous of u LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bani&jaitanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001nancy1996-MariaMars--sahasra--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top