Phulwa
Phulwa

India-Forums

The pain for another, the love for each other

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
On first glance, he was too shocked to speak. His face wrenched itself into a horrified stare, as he realised the flames were leaping all about her. "Phulwa", he said, an unmistakable quiver in his voice as he hoped against hope she was still listening.
Her eyes fluttered open, and as she saw him, all she could think was for him to stay away, to stay safe. She could not have him join in the game of death she was trapped in and all she wanted was him safe.
He could visibly see her writhing in pain and somewhere he knew he had to stop it. Disregarding his own life and her warning, he ran over to pick her up as she fainted right in his arms. "Aankhein kholo Phulwa" His repeated pleas for her to wake up were to no avail, in desperation he screamed out her name, but she was listening no more. His eyes could see but his mind wouldn't let him accept it.

The crowd of the roads kicked him around but he could not think, he could only feel - sheer desperation had forced him out of his house to beg for the life he carried in his hands. With every cry for help rejected, he could only call out to her to keep her from falling away. It was no longer just to keep her awake, but to keep himself going on. 
His emotions were running as he let out a loud scream in absolute helplessness. He could feel her slipping away but he couldn't stop, he had to keep walking. He felt not his own pain but the sound of her heart weakening against him. He felt not his exhausation but the essense of her life seeping away. He promised he would not let anything happen to her - his own life depended on it.
She heard his cries and for a fleeting moment, forced herself to open her eyes to reassure that she was still with him. 

But could fate separate them? As she had once been intertwined with him when she had first fallen in love, once again they were joined together - only this time he couldn't keep her apart. 
They were so close, yet she could not hear him through the barrier of glass. His eyes moved around only for signs of her heartbeat - proof that she was not lost.

He knew it was no longer in his hands and he slowly sat down to think for the first time that night. His mind instinctively strayed back to the peals of her laughter and the caring hand that had stopped his pain. He had known her for long but his memory would only remember the sparse few moments of sweetness she had brought into his life. As he closed his eyes, a single tear rolled down, a tear full of sorrow and pain.
He looked at the bangle he could not separate from himself, and it brought back memories of a girl he had once deceived and humiliated. She had entrusted her heart to him, and the pain of breaking it reverberated in himself. 

In an instant, it was as though his heart could feel hers and his mind could read hers. "Kyun roka tumne mujhe Phulwa?" He questioned her, knowing full well the answer lied within his own heart. With the doctor's words, he could only confirm what he didn't want to accept: their hearts were inextricably linked to one anothers'.

He looked over her unconscious self that still took his name, as though it had been etched in ink within her. The doctor's poetic verses (I'm sorry but her rambling was seriously annoying me) clashed loudly with his own beliefs: they were enemies and would remain so. No love, no concern - he was denying that he ever felt anything for her.

But his heart could only take him so far. Her voice was paving a new path towards her own, one that he could not help but travel on. He could fill up himself with hatred but it was all drowned under the feelings he had for her. He could not look at her and hate her anymore, he had fallen too deep into her own pain to bring her any more. He was hesitant at first, unsure of whether he should let himself feel for her.

For the first time that night, she responded to his pleas and answered all his questions: he was the only thing keeping her tied to this life. And finally, he understood. He had never been alone that night - she was always there. With the saddest smile, he took her hand as a vow to never let her walk alone in pain again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This episode was so emotional. It traversed all ranges of feelings and emotions, and somehow pulled me in like I was actually there.
Ajay's acting was pure beauty today, no matter how many times you watch it, it's as though you can feel his desperation, grief and overwhelming love.
I'm exhausted after watching it 3 times...Too much to handle at one go...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarcemreDuraypressumadhubansenrusha4003Allbut1tiny15Ameres_Poulomi_

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@vita93 so wonderful!!! this epi was fabulous & ur description of it is really so emotional & heart touching!!ClapClapStarStarEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuvita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Wow! Wow! WOW!! 
That was AMAZING!! ClapClapClap
Honestly i read your post three times i like that much. Beautiful! 

He could feel her slipping away but he couldn't stop, he had to keep walking. He felt not his own pain but the sound of her heart weakening against him. He felt not his exhausation but the essense of her life seeping away. He promised he would not let anything happen to her - his own life depended on it.

As she had once been intertwined with him when she had first fallen in love, once again they were joined together - only this time he couldn't keep her apart. 
They were so close, yet she could not hear him through the barrier of glass. His eyes moved around only for signs of her heartbeat - proof that she was not lost.

He could not look at her and hate her anymore, he had fallen too deep into her own pain to bring her any more.

The above lines touched my heart the most. You have described everything so beautifully even more than the scene itself. Amazing stuff! 

The whole epi was a big emotional ride. I guess even the most sadu person would have melted upon seeing Abhays pain and concern for Phulwa. It certainly moved me, and so did your post. 

And yes Ajay deserves an award for such an honest performance. Hats off to him! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenpressutiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@vita93 so wonderful!!! this epi was fabulous & ur description of it is really so emotional & heart touching!!Embarrassed

Thank you so much!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@Anujee - Thank you so much!Hug I was really humbled and inspired after reading your post:)

The scene itself was actually so beautifully portrayed - CVs really outdid themselves this time:)
I'm looking forward to something even more fantastic on Monday when Phulwajee's awake.

@Lines - Thank you so much! It was really what I felt through the scene, especially when her bangle was tied to his string, the first scene I remembered was the end of the shelter scene where her hair was caught in his necklace:D

And really, the moment she called out his name, his face immediately softened and his eyes looked like they might start crying again. 

I only hope I get the chance to write something like this again soon:)

tiny15Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
^True the scene was so beautiful and filled with emotions that it kind of forced you to write about it. Just watching it again makes one over come with emotions. 

Oh I remember how you had always wanted a 'aatak jana' scene hehe. I guess they couldn't have shown it better than this. It was so meaningful and brought the right emotions out. Esp making Abhay realize his mistakes...Beautiful! 

Yes, waiting to read more such fantastic posts from you, hopefully soon! :D;D

vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Yup, absolutely agreed. I guess the intensity of the scene really hits you somewhere, especially since the earlier episode was so much more light-hearted. It was a really good combination, first showing the tiniest bits of love and then going full-out afterwards.

Aww totally! This "aatak jaana" scene was so beautifully done! And the fact that in the end, he really couldn't separate the two was so symbolically meaningful. Such a contrast to when he was the one who removed her hair from his necklace earlier.

I want to hear from you too!:D
Haye, we're becoming pro literature students right hereLOL

tiny15Ameres

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Oh god ur post touched my heart!!
Awesome!!Clap
Excuse me people...*sniff*  

Edited by poulomi12 - 08 January 2012 at 6:16am