Afsar Bitiya

Loveddd Pintu singh - Tun Tun Singh scene 2dy :))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Don't know frm where 2 start abt dis scene . Wheather shld take d awosome actors or shld take their acting 1st or shld tke d charaters TTS n DBPS 1st . I mean Just a Brilliant pure real scene .Want 2 Thanks thousand times 2 SHEFALI LAL for dis awosome scene.Clap

Loved TTS-DBPS scene lott . OMGG Can't imagine TTS wout DBPS n DBPS wout TTS . Ek doosre ki jaan basti hai jaise dono mein . It was so nice 2 see tht scene . had such a good feeling 2 see such Father-son relationshp . Firstly I was angry wid TTS but when suddenly he tells tht he had fight wid some1 in tht area n God forbids If some1 would hav harmed pintu ? then ?, I was seriously shocked tht My god Itna gussa  isliye tha . Shocked n Couldn't believe tht A father can b soo soo over-possessive for his son upto dis extent . 

U know Guys sabse aacha mujhe isme Kinshuk n Shebaaz ka chem laga . Unki body lang n expressions lage . I mean At one place where TTS holds DBPS n he literally shakes him in anger n Later when he holds his face n makes DBPS see him n DBPS phir apna sar phir se jhuka leta hai  , OMGG tht was soo touchy .Cry . HATS OFF 2 Shebaaz n Kinshuk for d Brilliant chem n for their awosome acting  Clap  . wht u all guys think ? 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 06 January 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99nature099aashiluvskinnyshaazisandiabPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loveddd Pintu singh - Tun Tun Singh scene 2dy :))" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Lovely scene even I loved that scene very much. TTS expressions when angry are really scary and when concerned are really lovable but Our DBPS was so scared his expressions were really mind blowing. Even I loved their chemistry very much and they did awesome job. Love to see their scenes more and moreLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Lovely scene even I loved that scene very much. TTS expressions when angry are really scary and when concerned are really lovable but Our DBPS was so scared his expressions were really mind blowing. Even I loved their chemistry very much and they did awesome job. Love to see their scenes more and moreLOL

yes jaan TTS looks very scary when he gets angry n He looks soo sweet n lovable when he gets over possessive for his son Pintu . The way he tells pintu as his anmol ratan then hamre pintuwa sounds soo sweet n shows wht DBPS means 2 TTS . I thnik Ghar mein koi TTS ke liye itna maiyne nahi rakhta jitna DBPS rakhta hai 

sandiab

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i also loved that scene moni specially pintu's innocent expressions...he looked like a cute little kidDay Dreaming...and you were right...tuntun singh didn't scold him the way we expected...all your predictions are going correct...what's the matter?Wink

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

i also loved that scene moni specially pintu's innocent expressions...he looked like a cute little kidDay Dreaming...and you were right...tuntun singh didn't scold him the way we expected...all your predictions are going correct...what's the matter?Wink

I really don't know dear whatzz d matter tht All my Predictions r going exacly rght LOL . Aisa Pehli baar hua hai 22 saalo mein ROFL . but I reallyy reallyy don't want my tht marrige Predcition 2 b rght Ouch warna every1 speciallyy Rachu n sanju gonna kill me , sanju ne toh dhamki bhi de di mujhe LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazisandiab

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
it was a veryyy touchy touchy scene LOL wen i got to know that he was scared for pintoo i was like awww how cute he loves his son sooo much...but really its very nice to see pintoo being laadla of everyone in the home...his dad his mom n his bro...the way his mom n babloo bhaiya were trying to save him from tuntuns anger was very cute n quite natural too...wen the youngest kid in the home does anythng like this all the elder siblings n mothers try to save him from the scoldings..it was a very gud scene :)

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Pinto What A Guy, Try So Hard For Making Krishna Dream Come True...Hope His Plan Get Success...And Then They Love Triangle Starts...Pintu-Pinky-Krishna Your Rock The Show... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.