Posted: 12 years ago
your task- [Ash, Pria, Kruti, Nadz(if u ever do remember to visit)]
i ask u guys cos u lot discuss & its helpful πŸ˜†

explain who the F**K these ppl think they are? πŸ€ͺ
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 12 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they're talking as if they own him, made him, without them SRK cant make any more films etc.
how funny πŸ€£

ooh, so scary...if they dont support him no more SRK films πŸ€ͺ
we're quaking in our boots really
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

Priya,kruti,megz

i dont think srk lost ne fan following in India ...
but salman gains some due 2 his charity work ...SRK ds charity work without ne show off ...and amir z far behind wen it comes 2 popularity ..HR n Akki r more popular than amir..
n about the movies SRK z experimenting from post RNBDJ time...wich has 2 b criticized by detractors...a rickshawwala  or a daily worker wud prefer watching bg/ready again n again ..that provides them entertainment.but they watch Ra1/don2 ONLY for srk..bt they wudnt like it 2 watch it again n again .. except  fans no other multiplex audience cares watching any movies repeatedly ...
Ra1 negativity due it's hype n -ve twiples..i remember, in BS ra1 review thread. everyone's review z pretty +ve but it changed in other threadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

3i -not totally Amir's movie ..omi vaidya steals the show ..tight script plus gud direction.. entertaining.double meaning jokes ...released after engg exam ..esp . college students loved it ...
bt Amir z known for taking others credit πŸ˜†  

see DG/mangal pandey flopped badly ..even DCH

bang on Aish...I hate it how Aamir always gets all the credit for films like RDB and 3I...for God's sake, those movies were hit due to whole ensemble cast , the wonderful script and perfect direction...not coz of Aamir πŸ€” he is smart in choosing scripts thats where I feel SRK fell behind, not that SRK is not smart or anything but he owes his stardom to his so many friends in the industry and in return he does movies for them...not his fault, he is just being generous there and I really really love him more for that...

@ pria : main kyun gussa hone lagi tere se πŸ˜†
you actually have the same thoughts as mine dear...I said the exact same thing as you did for Aamir and I completely believe its true...

@ Megz : Lara is pregnant, but I doubt she was pregnant during the making of Don 2 coz she got married in Feb 2011 and shortly after she announced her pregnancy...so not sure, anyways she looks beautiful and wish her healthy delivery!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@Kruti hi πŸ€—

as i told to bushi...i'm excited & happy for lara. wish her all the best πŸ₯³
we were confused about when she became pregnant..
Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats guys on the new FC.. :D
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil_Of_Heaven

congrats guys on the new FC.. :D

Thanx mah! howz you? πŸ€—
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@Kruti amir should thank all his costars & ppl he worked with for making him who he is & giving him good films too but he just steals all the credit & moves on  πŸ€ͺ

while SRK is the total opposite. i am so happy SRK is gonna work with other directors too in future. i think he has done enuff for his friends for a while...though i'd love for him to work with the usuals again if they have something GOOD for him πŸ˜
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
hi Mah πŸ€—

when's ur next update? πŸ˜›
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 12 years ago
@ Megz : thanks so much for posting the article by Joginder...I love his Reflections articles he posts every week, he is pretty neutral towards all and deep down I feel tha he respects and admires SRK greatly and always write stuff related to him in a nice way...I like how in the end he said that SRK needs to be respected for his stature and the years he spent in entertaining the people across the globe...

I do agree that how this 100 crore club is slowly and steadily eating up the whole Bwood and the quality of movies are also slowly going down...I mean I still cnat believe that a film like BG is the highest grossing film of 2011...πŸ€ͺ
this in itself proves, how blind the audience in India is and what Double standards they all carry including the critics who are constantly in process of bringing SRK down...I dont understand what do they expect from SRK...if he does the same romantic roles, he is bashed coz he is not experimenting and if he does experiment with films like Swades, CDI and Ra.One..he has to bear the brickbats, banda jaaye toh kahan jaaye 
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

@Kruti amir should thank all his costars & ppl he worked with for making him who he is & giving him good films too but he just steals all the credit & moves on  πŸ€ͺ

while SRK is the total opposite. i am so happy SRK is gonna work with other directors too in future. i think he has done enuff for his friends for a while...though i'd love for him to work with the usuals again if they have something GOOD for him πŸ˜

oh Aamir defo needs to thank his stars...coz his solo films like Mangal Pandey, we all know the result...

see thats the reason I respect SRK more than anyone...I think the same too, he has been there and done enough for his friends and now its time to shut all his detractors up and show them what he is made of