desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys! 😃

Gosh ArHi have me going crazy these days with silly ideas so here is another OS..just a warning the things that happen in my OS are highly imaginative and very unlikely to happen in the show😆!

Mere Kambhal Mein Tumhara Kya Kaam Hai

Arnav is covering himself with Khushi's blanket.

Buaji: Aray sanka devi it's cold cover yourself with the blanket will you.

Khushi: Ji ji buaji hum karlein gay aap jayein.

Buaji: Nahi abhi karo, waisay hi Payaliya ko khasi hogayi hai sardi ki waja se chalo jaldi jaldi.

Khushi hesitantly looks at Arnav's "what the" face under the blanket and pulls it a bit away from him and slides in next to him still keeping her distance.

Buaji: Haan yeh hui na baat, ab chalo soh jao achi tarah se. Aur itni doori kahath ho apni jeeji se, hum jaanath hai tum apni jeeji ke gale lag kar hi sohthi ho..chalo pakro usay, humare samne kya sharmana chalo.

Arnav muttering: What the f…? "No Khushi no"

Khushi: Par Buaji jeeji soh rahi hai, uth jayegi.

Buaji: Aray rozana jab tum karthi ho toh uthi hai ka? Chalo jaldi se pakarke soh usay hum waisay bhi light off kar rahey hai janath hai tum andhere se dar thi ho chalo. Acha hai you will keep warm too hugging Payal.

Khushi moves her hand towards Arnav under the blanket and puts it a bit around his shoulder and moves in a bit.

They share and eyelock and Khushi looks at Arnav awkwardly and Arnav is angry at what he has to put up with.

Buaji: haan eyi hui na baat, chalo ab dono soh jao, hum jah rahin hai.

Buaji closes the door and Arnav moves his legs uncomfortable in the bed. As he is fidgeting around his shoe hits Khushi in the toe.

Khushi yelps: OUCH.

Arnav pulls Khushi towards him with her arm and covers her mouth with his other hand. In this whole process of pulling and tugging, Khushi lands underneath Arnav.

Arnva: Shut up, just shut up will you, Already I have to put up with so much and you are making matters worse.

Khushi: I am making it worse? Jootay pehen kar koi bed pe sohta hai kya? Hai humara foot! And on top of that you are on top of me, Get off now? Khushi tries to push him away and they roll so now Khushi is on top of Arnav.

Arnav: How am I supposed to get off when you are on top of me? He says pointing to her position and Excuse me Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta but I think you are forgetting main yahan sohne nahi aya tha, infact u pushed me on the bed.

They roll back again so Arnav is on top of Khushi still under the blanket.

Hearing all the noise from the room and Khuhsi's scream Buaji comes back to the room.

Buaji: Hai sanka devi kya hua, itna shor kaisa, aur chilayi kahath rayi ho?

Buaji seeing a big lump inside the blanket wonders

Buaji: Hai, yeh Payalya tumray upar kya kar rahi hai, sanka devi? Aray maine toh pakar ke sohney ko kaha tha, ek dosre ke upar charne ko nahi!

Khushi pushed Arnav off of her and back into the blanket and he makes an annoyed face.

Khushi: Woh humare upar matlab foot main laad…matlab ek machar ne kat liya.

Arnav: Hmm so im a mosquito now, I will show this Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Buaji: Aray machar kahan se ayi gava.

Then Buaji's eyes fell on the roses. Hai the roses her Nand Kishore brought for her, what were they doing here? They belonged with her only she thought! Going into her dreamworld.

Buaji: Uff jab phoolwa yahan hai toh machar toh ayegay na, chalo hum yeh apne kamre mein lejatey hain.

Khushi: Par yeh toh Naneyji ne diye hai.

Buaji: Tab hi toh hum lekar ja rahey hai..umm matlab tum bas sohjao samjhi, Payalyia ko tang matt karo baatein karke.

Buaji left and Arnav got up from the bed and started to walk towards the window to escape. Khushi followed behind.

Arnav: Tumhe baray achay lag rahey hai NK ke roses.

Khushi: Aur nahi toh kya, woh itne pyar se humein New Years wish karne aye roses lekar, kitne achay hai woh..aur ek aap.

Arnav: Aur main kya? I don't believe in all this stupidity. Roses lakar dedo takay kuch dinon mein who mar jayein yunhi corner mein rakay hue hai, at least I know how to take proper care of my plants and don't kill them like this.

Khushi: Aray aap itne serious kyun horaye hain? I am just appreciating someone's gift, kuch logon se toh ek gift bhi kya, New Year's bhi nahi wish kiya jata properly.

Arnav: So you want a gift from me haan? He said mischievously

Khushi just stared at him with a blank face wondering what he was upto.

Arnav: Well Khushi NK ne toh tumhe ek aisa gift diya which will die and be in the garbage in a few days.  But Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't believe in giving gifts like that. My gifts are always ones to remember, and I'm sure this is a gift you will never forget.

Khushi still didn't comprehend what Arnav met.

Arnav jumped out of the window as Khushi stood on the inside watching him. He then bent down closer to her face and Khushi's heart started to race. Khushi stared into his beautiful eyes and Arnav bent down a placed a soft kiss on her rosy pink cheeks.

Arnav: Happy New Year Khushi Kumari Gupta. He winked and walked away turning around and smirking at the baffled Khushi he had left behind touching her cheek wondering if what had just happened moments ago was even real. 

Thanks for reading! Do like/comment! and if you want check out my other OS:

Midnight By the Pool: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2657088

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely! Could almost feel the kiss on the cheek!
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Something like this can totally happen on Monday!

I would love it, if it did
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

Lovely! Could almost feel the kiss on the cheek!

thanks!! and yea imagine ASR giving u that kiss!!😉
desigirl_18 thumbnail

thanks for liking it!😳
Ended thumbnail
aww this is sweet. adorable os!
xxx
Targaryen thumbnail
wow wow wow!!! this is so so nice😃 
felly_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Arnav gave her a kiss on her cheek😳 Only Arnav can give unforgetable and undying gifts😍 Wonderful wonderful os!! 😛
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! Awww 😍...I wish something like this happens on the show! Especially the kiss on the cheek!😳 xx
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 a kiss on the cheek by Arnav!how romantic!seriously ☺️  

haha maybe NK got the roses from arnav's garden  he wd b in s000000000 much trouble😆