Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

show me ur Passion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hi .Hug... we all know that we can't get over NivRen... every time we watched the scenes we feel like it's our first time that we watch this seeing new things ... so show me ur Passion is a topic .. coming soon will edit it soon as i can Wink... and Niki we wait for ur topics i mean ur idea ...our forum will be active again Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20suman4evrReshJwadi..dollFizaluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "show me ur Passion" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
true jaan...we cant never forget our magical NivRenDay Dreaming
i always get over excited when it comes to NivRenDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ExceptioalMe-

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-mystery

we all know that we can't get over NivRen... every time we watched the scenes we feel like it's our first time that we watch this seeing new things

That is soo true everytime I watch their scenes I feel like I'm wathing it for the first time and I have that nice warm feeling inside me. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReshJ-ExceptioalMe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top