Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree that Suraj has been supporting Sandhya right from the start and helping her any way possible.But when the time came to actually be there for his wife he shun away. 😭
Babho was insulting Sandfhya and her family members. Calling them such bad names and telling them that their parents didn't teach them anything. How dare babho point fingers at someone else's upbringing! 😡

Babho I am sorry to say is the worst mother ever! She has a daughter who lies when she failed has no respect for elders. 🤢

She gave birth to Vikram who doesn't want to help his family with their basic needs. If he had the choice he would leave them to die on the road.

Mohit has no guts. He also lies and takes money on the name of doing courses. 🤢

On top of that Babho has taught them to disrespect suraj who works so hard to keep his family happy and scarifises his happiness for his family.  🤢

Babho before pointing fingers at someone else's upbringing look at the way your children have turned out. 👏

Reply Back 😊

Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Excelent obs, thats what i have been saying from the start i still havnt seen the golden heart of that lady! Suraj after hearing that sandyas bro had lied to her should have said to his mom to her. Sandya got in a more kharab deal, an ambitous girl gave her dreams n got married to a halwai!!, a house where beendni is supposed to be a servant can be insulted scolded slapped n still a mere soft word is supposed to heal wounds, suraj failed miserable in his first main task as a hubby.
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One may respect his mother immensely but they have to realise that after they get married they have a duty and responsibility towards their wife as well. So just standing there watching bhabo shout all the odds at Sandhya was heart breaking.😭
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would say one learns to speak right and wrong...missed last months episodes...so very difficult to comment...but I still think  Suraj and his father were the only ones who felt bad...

But feeling bad is not enough one needs to point also...all blame goes to Suraj 's father who gave so much libert yto his wife...
Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I partially agree with you. She's definitely no saint. But isn't that bad either. 

She loves her family the most and expects a lot in return, especially from her DIL. 

There's nothing wrong in it in her view, as she too was a meek DIL once. 

She felt defeated and cheated in Sandhya's case and feels that she made a mistake by choosing Sandhya for Suraj.

I agree that she's impulsive, rude and also authoritative but remember when Sandhya couldn't tear the Roti when she hurt her fingers, she helped her. 

I agree that she has shades of grey but is not completely dark.
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redruby

I agree that she's impulsive, rude and also authoritative but remember when Sandhya couldn't tear the Roti when she hurt her fingers, she helped her. 

My dear Sandihya could not tear the roti because heartless Bhabo punished her. Do you remember that? Do you remember how much water she made that poor girl carry? Only because she voted, and she did ask her husband who was not there to defend her.
Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: april2003

My dear Sandihya could not tear the roti because heartless Bhabo punished her. Do you remember that? Do you remember how much water she made that poor girl carry? Only because she voted, and she did ask her husband who was not there to defend her.

Yes dear I remember everything and still stand by what I said. 

Before Bhabho knew that Sandhya cast her vote, she sent for helpers from Suraj's shop because she thought that the ladies alone couldn't handle this. But on knowing that Sandhya cast her vote, she ordered that she alone should fill all the water. Hadn't she been impulsive, how could she change her mind and put all the burden on Sandhya?

Later when Sandhya apologised, she immediately forgave her though she had broken a big rule of the house.

I hope I have justified what I meant when I called Bhabho impulsive.