My first ARHI FF - Always & Forever

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I've been hooked on all the FF and I am a fairly new member, so I thought I would start my own FF as my imagination is running wild!! If you guys like it, I will definitely continue ðŸ˜³ So please comment and hit the Like button. I've also posted this in Fan Fiction section but thought of posting it here too so that all of you can check it out!!

Thank you for reading
xox
Mel.

Prologue

She was sitting in her office lost in her thoughts.. The call she had received earlier from Anjali Di had surprised her. It was about Jiji's and Jiju's surprise anniversary party and Anjali Di had insisted that she fly down for it. If she was going to go to Delhi, she might as well spend at least a week there taking care of the work in the Delhi Office.. But then she had gone to pain striking efforts to avoid Arnav. She moved to Bombay and only went back to Delhi when she knew that he was out of town. The rest of them understood her hesitation to see him again after what had happened on Payal's wedding day. Things hadn't ended well and she had sworn to him and to herself to put as much distance as she can from him. And she had to figure out how she was going to do that during the anniversary party. 

"I can figure it out, I always do" she said out loud and called her PA to ask for them to arrange her travel plans for that weekend.

Meanwhile at the London Airport...

Arnav was not happy at all about this party business. He avoided these functions for a reason. He couldn't be bothered with all the hoopla that went with it. He knew there was no running away from "her" this time. Di had already informed him that she will be attending the event and that he better be on his best behavior if not for the rest of the family at least for the pregnant Payal.

He didn't want too. He thought to himself of what had happened.. And he couldn't believe how he had reacted or how ashamed he was at himself for what he did and said. Deep down he knew he was wrong and she had done not at fault. But the fact that she was being as stubborn as him drove him crazy. He did not want to loose to anyone. Especially not to her. While sitting around waiting he heard a huge shriek behind him.

"ASR, we've been looking for your everywhere" La said happily with her hand scooped under her finace.

Viraj looked at her with a beaming smile and they started walking towards him.

"You know ASR, you can pout all you want, but cheer up na!!, Viraj Please tell him to cheer up"

Viraj smiled at ASR and rolled his eyes at La's bubbliness. ASR and Viraj both knew why  La was so excited. The big rock of an engagement ring on her finger said it all.

"ASR do you think Di and Nani will approve of my Viraj?? I hope they do!! I can't wait to surprise them and tell them about our plans"

Arnav still hadn't spoken a word because he knew what La's surprise would mean for him and Kushi. He knew La was close to her and he knew that he was in for a rough ride for the next 3 months. 

Arnav finally smiled at La and said "I think they will actually, but Mami Ji might want to fix everything herself since you seem to be her favorite. I hope your ready to deal with all of that"

"And why cant you just elope Lavanya?? It would save everyone the trouble" said Arnav.

"No ASR, I want the tradition. I want it all. That's what I learned when I was at your place and that's how I intend to live my life now, so stop being such a party pooper"

"Let it be ASR, I already tried to talk her into running away with me and she refused. So what my baby wants, my baby gets" With that Viraj placed a kiss on La's forehead with a smile. And all 3 walked towards their gate to board the flight to Delhi.

Edited by bezinga - 12 years ago
very interesting... so now khushi too has a PA..  that is nice .. i really want to know what happened on Payal's wedding ..do continue
Thank you for all your comments!! I have the story mapped out in my head and I am excited to see it unfold!!
Its great so far!!!
Maybe you should change the title of the ff to get more views because i'm sure lots of people will love this ff once they read it!
Plz pm me when you update, i think that this will be a great ff to read!!!
intresting pl add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part
Thank you for the feedback!! 

I was trying to think of a good name, but feeling stuck!! 

What do you guys think of "Always and Forever"

xoxo
Mel
 nice one ... pls pm me when  update.. would love to read ur work.
Interesting start

Want to see how story unfolds
I can't post the link for the actual FF yet but I have PMd everyone that had asked for an update with the link. If I missed anyone, please add me and I will send the direct link over to you!! 

Thanks again guys!!
Nice to see a reformed Lavanya..!

Could you please add me to your PM list??