Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

As he saw her lying there amidst the fire and smoke his only thought was to save her, somehow. He didn't care that in the process he might get hurt, he didn't pay heed to her weak protests of not coming forward all that mattered in that moment was to save her. 

Holding her in his arms he screamed her name, ran on the road like a mad man pleading for help. The desperation, helplessness, concern that was seen was not of a husband or a mere lover...it was the kind of madness that you see only when someone is truly in love. Forgetting his own pain he continued walking for he could see his life was slipping away right before his eyes and he could not let that happen. He had to save her, save his Phulwa.

Even when she was being treated upon he could only think about her, her sweet laughter, how her eyes twinkle when she smiles. She was in his every thought. 

And when a lone tear escaped his eye he looked at it surprised and questions plagued his mind. 

He was crying, that too for her? Phulwa, his nemesis? This can't be right. 

Upon seeing her bangle entangled with his thread just like their lives are entangled with each other, even more painful memories came back. Opening up his heart and letting him feel what he had been avoiding all this time, making him question his own actions. With that tears rolled down jerking him apart. 

Unable to deal with it his mind went to her and silently he questioned her...why had she stopped him? He was her enemy she could have easily let him suffer. But no she wanted to stop him...why? Even before he could understand his own state of mind fate send the answer: You two are made for each other.

As the doctor told him that the care they these two have for each other is more than that, it's only true love that can make you forgot your own pain and think about others.  She survived because he was there; her savior, her healer. 

And that point realization hit him hard. No! His mind screamed he can't let that happen. As his heart and mind battled it out, she again whispered his name. Even in her unconscious state she could only think about him, his life. 

For a flicker of a second he did hesitate but then looking at her as she breathed his name he knew what he had to do. His guards down; he surrendered himself to her, to her love, to his life. In that moment it wasn't Abhay and Phulwa, no revenge no hatred, no right or wrong, everything dissolved into nothingness. For that moment was only about a man and a woman who had suffered long, a man who had just seen his love spring back from the valleys of death only for him. It was about a man discovering what he had been missing all along.

And as he placed his hand in her he made the silent promise of love and life, of always being there when she needs him, of never leaving her side ever. A poignant moment symbolizing that they are meant to be. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a real tear jerker epi. I never thought i would get so emotionally attached to a fictional couple but...Anywhos! The epi really moved me today; Abhay's concern, his realization, their love...It was very moving. Hence this post. Ok enough talking. 

Comments and Likes please!! Embarrassed

Edited by Ameres - 06 January 2012 at 11:04am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarmedhahpswinniepoohArnavKhushiLoveSashah_SukiNimRavishinzAR_ArShichaitucuteMistiofMistzpressumadhubansennatashaa46Kar_Nanvita93angelktiAllbut1rusha4003...Binny...prc_fan1tiny15beebutterfly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AbhayPhulwa- Silent promises" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZunairaSafdar

ZunairaSafdar

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
totally agree...!!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL

Truly it was so well written...it was so, emotional and yet so poetic and so...true I guess.

The end was too perfect. Seriously, you deserve a standing ovation
ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

avishinz

avishinz

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
loved the part...

His guards down; he surrendered himself to her, to her love, to his life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarvita93tiny15Ameres

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I loved it.. beautifully written.. I could actually picture this entire sequence..!!

tiny15Ameres

geetabudhabi

geetabudhabi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was awesome. Abhay & Phulwa r gre8 actors.

waiting for the next episode.

tiny15Ameres

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
You should really create an archive for all your writings and put it up on the forum with links to the episodes. Seriously speaking, they're really too good.

It makes a hindi serial somehow seem like a romance epic, the way you put your words. 

I know I'm not using many words but I was truly truly blown away by your writing. It was so so so well done. As I'm rewatching I'm reading your lines and I guess it fits in so well I'm just...

Sigh my words fail me when I need them the most.

Khair, so will you be creating your archive soon?Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShimadhubansentiny15Ameres

angelkti

IF-Dazzler

angelkti

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Very well Written You summerized  whole sittuation very beautifully 
Today was the turnning point of thier love story , The realization of Abhay was portrayed very beautifully. The way He regreted  his old deeds of insulting  phulwa and realized his unknown feeling and attachment to was beautiful.Embarrassed

tiny15Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.