Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bezinga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 8

While Kushi was putting the final touches on the dessert, she looked at everything. "Everything looks perfect" she thought to herself and smiled. She had made a special "sugar free" batch of everything for "Him" as well. "It's not like he's going to touch it. How would he? He still thinks I'm not good enough for that Kishore guy"

Anjali slowly walked over to her and smiled.

"Kushi, I need to discuss some of the party plans with you"

"Ok Anjali Di, what needs to be done"

"Well everything is done. The food, decor and entertainment has been arranged, but I need to get Payal and Akash out of the house for the day. I need you to take them out somewhere. Maybe to get some of the things for the baby"

"Ok Anjali Di no problem. I can do that. Anyway I wanted to get some jewellery made for my little niece and Jiji, so I can take them out so that to get all of that done" The doctor had said that Payal was having a healthy baby girl and Kushi was excited at the thought of spoiling the little princess.

"Yes that would be good. I need them out of the house for at least  3 hours"

"Ha Anjali Di. Also I need to pick up something for the party for myself, so I can do that too. We will leave tomorrow after lunch and hopefully that will give you the time you need to get everything ready. Please let me know if you need anything else Anjali Di"

"Oh no nothing else Kushi Ji. Also, Chote will be joining you guys. He's not one for being around the house when we're getting it ready and I don't need him storming around scaring everyone"

"But Anjali Di can't he go to work or something??"

"Kushi please don't continue doing this to yourself. My Chote is not a bad man. He's just got a temper. And he will be on his best behaviour I promise"

"Fine Anjali Di... Hey before you leave, can you please give this to him?" she asked Anjali pointing at the tray of sugar free sweets.

Anjali smiled at her fondly and was amazed by how thoughtful this young woman was despite being taunted by her brother. "He was a lucky man" she thought...

"Of course I will Kushi" she said while grabbing the tray and walking away.

"Chote I have something for you" Anjali said as she walked into her brother's room and looked at him gardening.

"What is it Di?"

"Sugar free sweets made for you by Kushi"

"I don't want any"

"Fine I will leave it here in any case. Anyway I need you to do something for me. We need to get all the party preprations going for the anniversary and I need to get the happy couple out of the house for a few hours. Kushi has agreed to take them shopping for the baby, but I need you to go with them as well. You know it's going to be noisy here and you hate that.."

Arnav walked over to his bed and sat down. Anjali decided to take a seat next to her brother who looked tormented. She knew he was about to retaliate and say that he didn't want to go, but she knew he wanted to as well. After all, Arnav has been ecstatic about becoming an uncle. He has ordered the best of everything for his Niece and since Kushi left, the news of the pregnancy was the only thing that had made him smile. And she knew that too. Also, a chance to spend some time away from Kushi was much needed.

"Chote, don't do this"

"Don't do what Di"

"Don't push away your only chance at being happy. I know you have a short temper, but your temper can't rule you. If you let this go now, you may never get it back.."

With that she stood up and walked away.

Arnav sat there staring at the tray of sweets and once he knew his sister was out of site, decided to have a bite of everything that was on the tray.

"She makes sweets for everyone. Even the big bad monster"  he thought to himself with a smile on his face.. After finishing half the tray, he decided that he needed to get some sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day and he needed his energy.

Kushi decided to excuse herself from everyone and make it an early night. She was tired and she needed to get some work done before she called it a night. And more than anything else, she needed some quiet peace of mind. She walked into her room and got into her PJs and Kurti before she turned on her laptop and propped herself up on the bed. Suddenly she heard her name being called out. She got out of bed and walked over to her door and opened it.

"It sounds like "His" voice" she told herself and wondered what was going on. She saw that his door was not shut completely and decided to see what was going on. She peeped into see what's going on and realized that he kept saying her name over and over again. "Devi Maiyya what on earth is happening?" she asked herself as she continued to stare at the man that was saying her name in his sleep. Should she wake him up or just walk away?

Meanwhile, Arnav's worst nightmare had come true. He was at home when Kushi walked in with a big bright smile on her face. She was with that idiot Nande Kishore and she looked ecstatic. The stupid man next to her looked like a total moron he thought. The rest of the family had been in the middle of dinner when she had walked in with this idiot, so everyone was there.

"Everyone, we have an announcement" Kushi said happily.

"Nanneh Ji just proposed and I said "Yes" We're getting married!!!!!!!!!!!"

There was shock around the table followed by a round of applause. Everyone was walking over to wish the couple.

Arnav suddenly stood up and yelled out and said "NO!!"

"What?" Everyone said looking around at him.

"You can't marry him" He yelled at Kushi as he walked toward her

"Why not? And why do you care about who I marry?"

He circled the couple while everyone stared at him in awe.

"Have you taken a good look at this man Kushi? And his stupid accent. How can you even think about marrying him??"

Nandhe Kishore stood stone faced. He knew Arnave back in school and he knew his temper as well. He wasn't going to say a word.

"I will marry whom ever I want too Arnav Singhe Raizada. Please butt out of my personal life"

"I dare you to try Kushi Kumare Gupta, because I am never going to let that happen"

With that he suddenly awoke. His forehead was beaded with sweat and he realized that it was just a dream.

"Just a dream thank god" he mumbled. As he was about to go back to sleep, he noticed a familiar face standing at his door peeping in.

He froze at the realization of who it was...

Chapter 8 - Part 2 to be contd.

So how do you think this is going to turn out everyone? Hmmm.. I haven't figured that out myself, but let me know how all of you want this part to play out!!!

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please buddy me for PMs on the next update.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Updates are faster than I expect!! Really!!

Thanks for the PM..!
Waiting to see Arnav's reaction😊
bezinga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Updates are faster than I expect!! Really!!

Thanks for the PM..!
Waiting to see Arnav's reaction😊

I type very fast hahaha!! But I may take some time with the next update!!
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super Fast update! eagerly waiting to see Arnav's reaction,Thanks for the PM👏🤗
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sorry i was out love the both update arnav always stick his foot in his mouth awesome updates love it he is having nightmare of hr getting married so sweet thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
newmoon2011 thumbnail
great updates! really love it!
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ur updates r so fast yaar...nice thing u dont keep us more waiting t know next part...gud job
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW OMG...this is super fabulous! ...Khushi wearing red (obv. its for Arnav...even if she won't admit it! lolll ☺️ 🤣) ...I love La's match-making ... can't wait to see all her scheming to get Arnav n Khushi together! 👍🏼 Just like Khushi tried before with ASR n La! I'm guessing that viren bhai will be Anjali's new love! That would be perfect...ohhh especially if he is anything like Viren from Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai! ... btw how did shyam die? So glad it happened! but still slightly confused! 😕

I look forward to reading the next update 😃

Thanks for sharing this masterpiece!!!

bezinga thumbnail
Chapter 8 - Contd..

She knew he had seen her and immediately darted back to her room closing the door behind her. She leaned on the door for support. She felt her legs go weak and her heart was beating fast. He looked better than she had imagined he would without a shirt she thought to herself. Seeing him like that had made her feel uncomfortable and she started blushing immediately after the thought crossed her mind. "Ayye Devi Mayyia!! Why do you keeping doing this to me??" She asked in a worried tone.

He jumped out of bed and sprinted after her. He was standing in front of her door in nothing but his PJ bottoms. It had been a hot night so he opted out for the a Tee. She had seen him and more importantly she had heard him. And the stupid walls and doors in this house. Too thin for any privacy he thought. He needed to talk to her. Explain to her. "Explain what? That I dream of her every night? That sounds pathetic" But he had to say something to her.

He mustered up all the courage he had and gently knocked on the door. She was startled and shocked. She turned towards the door and decided to see who it was. Maybe it was Jiji or Buaji. It can't be him. He would never come to her door this late at night.

She slowly opened the door ajar to see who it was and was greeted by a shirtless Arnav staring at her. He looked scared and so did she. She she shut door in his face before he had a chance to speak.

"Please open the door"

"No"

"Please open the door Kushi before someone sees me like this"

"No"

"I'm not leaving until you open the door"

He was stubborn and she knew he would stand there the rest of the night if he sets his mind to it. What would the other do if they see him like this at her door. No no it would be better if she opened the door and hear him out. But he needs to put on some clothes. She won't speak to him when he's half naked.

"Fine I will. But please put on a shirt first"

"Shirt?? Oh shit ok, ok. Give me a minute" He said realizing the state that he was in running to his room to grab a shirt. He was back in under a minute and knocked on the door again.

She opened the door and looked at him. He did have a shirt on, but he still made her blush. She moved away from the door.
"Can I come in Kushi?"

"Fine. Only for 5 mins"

"Thanks" he said while he walked in and noticed that she took a few steps back as he walked toward her.

"What do you want?" she asked him still refusing to make eye contact

"Nothing really. Just wanted to talk"

"Talk? About what? The last time we talked, you were not very nice to me"

"Kushi please. Just for once hear me out  this one time"

"No, there's nothing left for you to say" she retorted angrily.

"KUSHI!" His voice was suddenly angry. She knew she had pushed a button and he knew it too. He let out a deep breath and continued on.

"Stop being so goddamn stubborn and just listen to me for once. All I'm asking is for 5 minutes of your time"

"Fine. Speak"

"It's been a year and it's time we try to make amends. Payal is due in a few weeks and I know she would love to have you here during the birth the little one. I don't want us to try to avoid each other because it's just hurting the ones we love. I want you to be able to come to this house and see your Sister and your Niece as you wish. I don't want you to sneak around my back. No more walking on egg shells"

Kushi looked up at him suddenly stunned. He cared about something other than himself. He cared about her Jiji and the new niece that was about to be part of the family. He truly amazed her.

"Fine. Is that all?"

"No"

"You have more to say?? Intersting"

"Yes I have more to say and stop being so sarcastic" he said looking directly at her eyes.

"I don't want us to be like this"

"Be like what?" she asked with more surprise in her voice

"Like bloody Tom and Jerry!!" he said

She laughed. It was a real laugh and he hadn't heard it in so long. She relaxed a bit he noticed and he was happy. He smiled at her. Something that was rare in Arnav Singhe Raizada's world.

"Kushi I'm not asking you to be my best friend. Let's start off by not trying to kill each other. How does that sound?"

"Fine by me. But it's you who needs anger management" she said knowing that he had to be told the truth. Her directness surprised Arnav. She always surprised him.

"If you stop calling me Laad Governor all the time, maybe I will stop acting that way!!" He told her with a smirk.

"Ok Ok. I will try to be nice. But not because of you. I am doing all of this for my Jiji. So don't get all smug thinking that I would do whatever you ask me too... Got it?"

"Whatever you say Kushi"

"Ok good night then" she said.

"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow" he said

He turned away walking towards the door when she suddenly call out to him

"Arnav Ji" she said for the first time saying his name in a long time

"Yes Kushi?"

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Nothing Kushi. Just a silly dream"

"So then why were you saying my name in your slee?" She asked while his back was still turned to her

"It was nothing Kushi"

"Nothing like Diwali last year?" Kushi asked.

It was his turn to feel uncomfortable. He stormed out before she could see his reaction. He had thought about that night over and over again. Things were so different back then and he regretted not kissing her that night. But he wasn't about to let her know that now was he.

Kushi shut the door behind her and decided it was time to sleep. But she knew she couldn't sleep. So she picked up her laptop and tried to finish up for the night. She spent another hour being distracted before she finally realized that she was not gong to get any work done or get any sleep. She just lay in bed hoping and praying that she had made the right choice agreeing to all of this.

So I had to get these 2 to start talking and what better than a shirtless Arnav. It seems that both of them have grown up since their last encounter. I don't see them forgetting what happened.. But at least now they can be in the same room with each other without causing a scene.

As for the Tom and Jerry reference.. After I watched my first IPKKND episode I immediately thought of it and they kinda do go at each other like a cat and mouse 😳
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing part yaar...super fast train bhi tumse slow hoga