prarman thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG !! what an amazing episode today even tough its filled with emotions and sadness... krystal @ jeevika and nia @ maanvi stole the show today with their superb acting and  how they portray sister relationship.. really felt as tough im going thru the situation...it was so real... a very good show  with good actors...

they deserve this πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yup even i agree with you and join you ...there othewise scores of posts bashing one aother but as  you said Nia and Krystal have done a great job!!!!!!!
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid u dey ol duin fab job πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved virats advice to manvi...hope kamini accepts her sorry
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree it was a gud episode!...Gr8 acting by both. Jeevika voiced all of the viewers' concerns yesterday. We thought she was willing to give more importance to her sasural, but yesterday she clearly  said she herself felt like she was in a tugwar, being pulled by both sides, and not knowing what to do. She saif she felt bad when she picked Maanvi over Viren and vice versa. She felt she could neither be a gud sis nor a gud wife.
Like i said, it was great, it was as if cvs came to IF and realised how viewers were not happy with the way J shouted at M... it was perfect to justify J's decisions. She also said she does not make the decisions in this house. Perfect Perfect..!!

Maanvi saying her sister has gone far from her... Uff heartbreaking!..

Virat advicing Maanvi in regards to Swamini!...gr8 there too!.. Waise from the new article it doesnt seem like Swamz is going to forgive M for committing such a big sinπŸ˜†...(letter toh perfect thaa but nevermindπŸ˜†) Hence waiting for monday!.. To see how M will leave... Exicting tracks seem in store the viewers!..:)

Aagain it was indeed an amazing episode!:)..Gr8 acting by both:)
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
agree with u...it was a good episode...both ve done  a fab job...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘