short update

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

guys whenever i am online will try and post a short update of the show be4 the main update whenever i can( hope no1 minds).- my hindu sucks bt will explain what i understood with my limited hindu๐Ÿ˜‰. so the episode starts with babloo waiting outside his house 4 pintu and when he comes tells him what happened and how their dad spoke to vidya. inside the house Tun Tun(TT) is playing with soni . Pintu comes and his mother motions to him to keep quite and go and as he walks away his dad calls out to him. be4 he can say anything though his mom starts scolding him and tells him what he did was wrong going out late at night and not telling any1 and tells him not to do it again and go. tt says wait and tells her not to protect her son and he hasn't said anything yet. he asks Pintu what is going on and goes on and on. he says is he dead and gives him his car keys and tells him to go and give krishna family as much as they want . Pintu tries to speak bt TT dnt allow him to and continues and than Babloo tells him to leave him and tt insults him. tt than goes to pintu and touches his face and tells him he still dnt understand anything and says something(dnt understand) and than says to forget it and go and wash his face.

krishna's house- ravi( sorry i think his name is ravi 4got) and tells that their uncle came and saved them and she askers how he knew and krishna tells that she went to him. and her mom hugs her. in the morning swati is teaching krishna how to cut jackfruit( we call it that in my country) and her mom comes and tells them to put something on there faces and the dad just looks on and remembers the conversation he had with krishna the day be4. aslo a scene btw her parents

Pintu is in his room doing sit ups- some1 already mentioned this scene so won't( have to say this guy is just to sexy though and kinash scenes are excellent as always) his mom comes and gives him tea i think.- really nyc scene btw them even though couldn't understand most of it bt it felt meaningful.
Vidya comes to there house and meets babloo.

krishna and her mom go and see pinky's family and they thank them. ( Pinky is playing/touching with her hair-stupid girl) as they are leaving Pinky tells krishna since she isn't writing the test that she should give her the question page she has and help her as well. and krishna agrees.

babloo in lectures and only looks at krishna's empty chair and feels sad.

the sisters are in their room and chancal is getting krishna pen and student card 4 the next day and krishna tells her she dnt need it.

thats all i understood in the episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandiya thankzz for doing dis . It will help those who watch d show later or OL . 

Dear TTS says 2 Pintu tht U don't understand anythng , I had fight wid some1 in tht area where U went n god forbids If any1 would hav harmed u ? then ? 

main toh completly fida hun kinash pe , Lovedd how babloo makes Pintu laugh n kinny falls down on d floor rofling .I 2 laughed soo much in tht๐Ÿ˜† .n d way Babloo gives his hand Woww Kinny my god He is day by day becoming sexyyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ .loved ganga-pintu singh scene also . SHe indirectly tells Pintu 2 b away frm internal matters of Krishna's family
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sandiya thankzz for doing dis . It will help those who watch d show later or OL . 

Dear TTS says 2 Pintu tht U don't understand anythng , I had fight wid some1 in tht area where U went n god forbids If any1 would hav harmed u ? then ? 

main toh completly fida hun kinash pe , Lovedd how babloo makes Pintu laugh n kinny falls down on d floor rofling .I 2 laughed soo much in tht๐Ÿ˜† .n d way Babloo gives his hand Woww Kinny my god He is day by day becoming sexyyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ .loved ganga-pintu singh scene also . SHe indirectly tells Pintu 2 b away frm internal matters of Krishna's family

thanks  4 telling me what those scenes meant-sometimes when i dnt understand i think 1 thing bt it means another- i also loved when he fall god he looks amazing what is he doing to us-
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishersal

thanks sandiab

not a problem love
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sandiab

thanks  4 telling me what those scenes meant-sometimes when i dnt understand i think 1 thing bt it means another- i also loved when he fall god he looks amazing what is he doing to us-

yes dear God knows wht he is doing 2 us . Yaar yeh toh din be din hotiee hi hota jaa raha hai . Aur kitna hot hoga ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey.. we don't mind. But try to post them only in Discussion corner instead of opening new topics please. :)
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the short update. ๐Ÿ˜Š