Posted: 12 years ago
ohhh god...

guysss i'm back again with my new topic...as i'm getting boared by this "natuanki" of cvs & preeto...😡😡 
peheli baat agar preetoo ko pata hi tha ki usse sirf apni family ke bareme sochna he aur pyaar mohabbat ke jhanjhat me nahi padna to rajbeer ke piche kyun padi thi ki voh usse khud propose kar de.iske liye usne " kunal" naam ki ek naye insaan ko hi bulba liya...

dusri baat,jab usne rajbeer se dur rehene ke faisla kiya tab usse har tarha se usko khud se durr rakhna chahiye tha...ishu ki shaadi ke iye voh paanch lakh rupaye nahi lene chahiye the.

tisri baat, jab rb ki madad se sab kuch theek thak chal hi raha he...aur sabse badi chinta i mean meeta di ki shaadi bhi fix ho gayi ,bani ka admission,sonu ka tution sab ho hi raha he to preeto ko problem he kis baat se...aisa to nhi he ki rb usse apne gharwaalon ke pass jane nhi dega.

aur to aur chunri bhi li...kyun????????????vahi vapas kar deti na.chahti kya he ye ladki?????❓

guysss this is my personal view...doesn't meant to hurt anyone...share ur views on this regard
Agree Soumi im totally irritated with preeto huh jus hating the way Cvs have spoiled her role...😡
there is no proper point no reason at all what the hell she doesnt want to marry to anyone throughout life...khud ki zindaagi barbaad karni chahti hai toh usse kisne kaha Rajbeer ko i love u kehne ki...pehle nahi janti thi kya kabhi shaadi hi nahi karni hai...😡
I know, pata nahi why CV's are not using the USP of the show which is Rajpreet chemistry and not their seperation..

Shuru se inlogon ko door karne ka hi koshish aur reason bhi not logical at all ... Shaadi tak tho teek hai par padayi, bills ab  itni zimmedari har ghar mein hote hai that doen't mean ki they don't get married or what

Upar se itna padte hai sisters lekin kuch karte nahi hai tho what is the point in studying ? 

GLad beeji saw the letter and I hope ki Preeto ka poori Brain wash kare ...I am just hating the way current track is gointg..CV"S better end it or else you will lose viewers which you already are slowly 
Edited by ankitaluv - 12 years ago
Relax soumi, first of all please don't use caps that too for our pyaari preeto. I like Ankita a lot isliyey bura lagtha hai jab koi uspar chillaye. If we need to shout, then its only the CVS, because its they who have messed up with preeto's character, from a sweet girl to feelingless towards RB. Regarding why preeto loved RB and then back off because of family to iska jawab CVS ko hi Dena padega. We did discuss this issue in previous topics, it would be nice if you can also have a look at them, since you were not here.

Preeto's character is that of a khuddar which does get annoying sometimes but I can reason out with her in this matter because I have seen some people in real life like her. Coming to taking money for ishu's marriage, she did tell him she will return it back once she is able to, so this issue does not arise at all. I have a question, did you watch yesterday's episode? Didn't you see how preeto's family put two big dhamakas on her relating to the so called current bill and then bani comes up saying she needs 2 lacks. I really want to kill CVS for doing this as it was totally illogical. Didn't the fridge come home long back, why didn't they show the bill then... and bani putting the second dhamaka on preeto asking for 2 lacks was also illogical as we discussed yesterday and came to know that its much lesser and it lasts only few months. Really hate the CVS for unnecessary putting this track and giving us heartbreaks.

Coming to the chunni, she took it from him because she still loves him, I am actually angry with preeto's family because they totally neglected her especially beeji who totally forgot about her daughter preeto and was only thinking about her other daughters and ghar key kharche and for forgetting that preeto is her daughter and not her son and also can fall in love, she also has some qwaahish which she has buried inside her. When there is someone like preeto at home who never cares about herself and only about her family then it is the family's duty to see to her needs to, no matter she hides it
I totally agree with you all.  It is the cvs who need to rectify the situation and bring back the loving, caring and fiesty Preeto who can tackle all situations.  I have said time and time again Preeto can support her family and at the same time being with Rajbeer.  I hope this does not offend anybody it is my opinion.  As I expressed there are many ways that the family and other sisters can help as you have have suggested.  I was also thinking if Preeto rejects Rajbeer now how are CVs going to make something romantic happen by Valentine's day then.  Please respond CVS.
@ host I agree with you and CV's dheere RB ka character ko bi spoil kar rahe hai...

In past RB used to look at Preeto when she was sad and tell that something was troubling her and now Preeto's Cry baby face from past 3 days usko sharmana lag raha hai..

Uff CV"s , you need to look at your past episodes before filming the current ones...
Originally posted by Bobby1810

I totally agree with you all.  It is the cvs who need to rectify the situation and bring back the loving, caring and fiesty Preeto who can tackle all situations.  I have said time and time again Preeto can support her family and at the same time being with Rajbeer.  I hope this does not offend anybody it is my opinion.  As I expressed there are many ways that the family and other sisters can help as you have have suggested.  I was also thinking if Preeto rejects Rajbeer now how are CVs going to make something romantic happen by Valentine's day then.  Please respond CVS.
this month Rajbeer will be hurttt na so he should stay away frm preeto instead of moving around her and ignore her...meanwhile simi will know abt rajpreet back off frm loving him and beeji will try to tell preeto...may be in Feb Cvs will show like Preeto realize and she will decide that she shouldnt lose person like Rajbeer and move around Rajbeer by valentines day preeto should make him agree so Rajpreet will be together by feb 14th...if more than this Cvs want to drag and spoil the track i will stop watching the show...😡
I was thinking in the lines of Rajpreet getting together by Lohri and shaadi by FEb 14th..Now that would be awesome na ❤️
I like Preeto a lot but her character is spoiled by Stupid CV"S so all the blame goes to CV's not my Preeto 😭
Pata nahin in which age do the CVs live in...im still not able to understand the fact that why only Preeto has to do the earning in the family...its Meeta's roka and she knows her family's financial status,then why cant she do something about it...she can do some small business maybe by selling homemade food..something like catering and solve the problem...even Bani for that matter...she can do some small part time job and atleast support Preeto...this way the family can have some savings too...
Preeto is right given the circumstances...if she's the sole bread winner in the family, obviously she'll be behaving the way she is right now...the bills and expenditures keep piling up...someone has to take the responsibility...feel really bad for Rajbeer in all this...
in the process of portraying that Preeto is the one who lives for her family,selfless, doosron ki khushi ke liye jeeti hai, son of the house, the CVs are showing how useless and dependent the other members of the family are...