Dharampatni

Eating Riwaaz at the Galas

Chasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought that the ladies cannot eat before the men at the Gala house. So why is it for breakfast Saroj had breakfast with Mohan and Reena was sitting on table a few days ago. And sandwich snippet shows Kannu and Saroj sharing a sandwich. Have i missed something???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please don't ask logical questions ... i guess it all depends on what mood baapji is in, on that particular day ðŸ¥±

Or may be he suffers from sudden attacks of Memory loss ... so the days he has selective memory loss they eat together and days when he does not men eat before women 🤔

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
cant believ it..every thread i open i c baapji talks nd his rules discussions..
shut up u alll, wat is wrong wid u guys, weekend is not so gaguzra dat we hv 2 waste d time on baapji..😡
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Take a chill and go...u see the CVs normally go through a mild amnesia where they tend to forget their own plots/storyline/characteristics of the characters and rules of the house... 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well the CV have always been consistent with the dinner part. They have never shown them eating breakfast or lunches separate and come to think of it we don't see them eating breakfast. Either is being made or is done and Mohan at the table eating or rushing by stuffing food down his throat. 😆