Afsar Bitiya

pintu's name

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
guys when i heard that kinshuk character in the show was going to be pintu thought what a bakwas name bt now i cnt imagine any other name 4 his characterSmile. its a very usually name so i wondered what his name meant so checked it and found a few meanings. in  Malaysia and Indonesian language, pintu means door/gate-A passage way to a new beginning and the dawn of a new hope.( love this meaning)

in Maharashtrian the name  mean small - (chottu).-It is a kind of nick name from their parents with lots of love.

any1 has any different meanings to his name would like to know.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchshaaziAngeloScuroFizaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pintu's name" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Wowww Sandiya It's soo good . I was always happy wid his Character name . I knew tht Agar Pintu singh naam hai toh Pakka dabang char hoga n yes see He is soo dabang n brat . n now I m in love wid dis name Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsandiabPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I love his name it matches his character perfectly. The meaning you told is very nice ab to naam aur bhi accha lagne laga.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsandiabmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Kuch bhi bolo Kinshuk ke characters name ekdum hatke aurbahut Beautiful hote hai . Pehle Kinny us nam ko use karta hai n then In other shows male lead or some else uses tht name . Hamara kinnu zindabaad Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
lol even i thought that this name will suit a 4 or 5 year old kid but not kinshuk but now i am in love with his nameEmbarrassed

sandiab

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
nice...

sandiab

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.