Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for your analysis.  Indeed a heartbreaking episode.
eshasrk thumbnail
Mallika is not a doctor who saves lives, but rather a witch who eats lives 🀒

Going by all these happenings , what I want now is that Nidhi emerges from all this very strong...a girl who knows what she wants, who knows what she doing and who is not dependant on anyone at all...I want her to start working again ( doesn't matter in which hospital )
I want her to just ignore Ashu completely until his brains start working properly again.
I  don't want her to forgive him easily like she did after he fired her in such a cruel matter...really... now I want Ashu to suffer real bad and pine for Nidhi and she just ignoring him like hell...coz this is what he deserves...

Maybe you all will think that I've lost it, but the show is already negative, so why not adding some more fuel to it πŸ˜†...

But honestly...I really want Ashu to suffer...will serve him right !!!! And now I want it to be his turn to fight for Nidhi with all he has...
If Ashu is not there for the girl who supposedly he's madly in love with in her hard times, I don't think he deserves her at all !!!!!!!
aqsam thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...
don't no what CVs trying to show us but we only want to see AshNi together...
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh god its gonna be another hate rishta time for ashni. the cv's show their love for less time and the hate more????????? disgusting.
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I cant imagine.. how Aditya had the face to even call Nidhi. .no sign of mortification. .no sign of guilt... seriously.. he is jus as evil as his sistah!!

I wonder what wuld Haseena Moin do if she saw what CVs hv reduced her classic into :(

a self depreciating .. self centered OCD hero
a shattered... always confused ... heroine
an evil ... selfish. ...  vicious ... villu...

dear god 

So true Tanu...
Like someone said on FB today...KTLK has finally killed DK today !!
Did not watch the episode yesterday after reading ur update...was so depressed yaar...will watch it over the weekend...can't give up on my AshNi, but don't know how i will endure that πŸ€¬Mallu's face and expressions. Aah well ...like Yanks said can't give up on the show , will see till some sense is shown ( kabhi na kabhi the CVs will sudhrofy )...otherwise Bhawan bachaye is serial ko...already many people have switched off !!!
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this insane dactarni reminds me of certain dactarni of padosi show..🀣.. bt the hysteric dactarni is much more appealing thn this simpering leechlike dactarni...  whoa!! is tht the reason y CVs r resorting to such cheap lame tactics to garner TRPs?πŸ€”... well its the only reason possible by CVs wanna make KTLK do suicide..🀣

the epi was so pathetic.. all it had was everybody attacking NIdhi.. one by one.. blow after blow..the script the dialogues and charctrs wer so intolerable tht i had to shut it off πŸ˜†... and skipped the rest of the epi..

well, it was gud tht CVs wanted to show NIdhi chosing betn her luv and his baba..  bt i ask thm wat was the hurry to show everything in few epis.. thy r fastforwarding the trackwithout exploring all possible subplots and taking it slow.. the outcome was interesting.. bt the process which led thr was illogical, cheap, and totally intolerable.. everybody was behaving as if thr brain was eaten away...

Nidhi, solanki, mansukhani, aditya, mallika, ashu.. wer wer love gurus rohan and armaan..

I can go on and on.. bt i dont wanna waste my time finding logic in this nonsense crap..

KTLK is at tht pnt wer everything is getting crappier.. and u dont find any "love" betn the leads in the love story.. either both of thm or either of thm behave.. as if thr was never anything like luv betn thm and CVs brain starts to malfunction with pressure..πŸ˜†... it happened with KMH1, KMH2 and PKB and v know wat happened to those shows.. this is per me last chance tht KTLK has.. i think the channel has given the ultimatum..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

KTLK is at tht pnt wer everything is getting crappier.. and u dont find any "love" betn the leads in the love story.. either both of thm or either of thm behave.. as if thr was never anything like luv betn thm and CVs brain starts to malfunction with pressure..πŸ˜†... it happened with KMH1, KMH2 and PKB and v know wat happened to those shows.. this is per me last chance tht KTLK has.. i think the channel has given the ultimatum..

So true achiever.. it looks like they hv pushed the final or penultimate pedal... if this doesnt give trps.. nothing will πŸ˜•

Never seen a more clueless bunch of creatives who have squandered the show in mere 3 months 
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update

Mallika n her sil are getting on my nerves... Separating ashni doesnt means that she ll get back dr. ashutosh...

Mallika ll tell abt the house to ashu n  he ll be maha upset n angry with nidhi...ashu ll find abt nidhi s baba issue later..n his anger ll supress... thats y cvs dint show either ashu or armaan calling up rohan n findin abt nidhi s wareabouts nor anji informing ranganath abt nidhi s probs...

how ll he find abt nidhi s baba s state i m eagerly looking fwd to...

no MB scenes today :(