~vampire academy quotes~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
heyyy all!
well i am crazy abt vampire academy at the moment so thought of opening this topic for all crazy va lovers like me!LOL

so here u can share ur fav quotes frm  d book~!
maybe it will lead few to start reading d bks!
i'll start shall i?

He laughed, and I was pretty sure it was AT me and not WITH me. -Rose, Vampire Academy

"Great-Aunt. And I'm her favorite great nephew. Well I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important. I'd still be her favorite," Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Really good. I think you have a promising future as a house wife while Lissa works and makes millions of dollars."- Rose
"Funny that's exactly my dream." -Christian, Shadow Kiss

"Are you insane?" Who was I kidding of course he was. -Rose, Shadow Kiss

I'm not jealous I'm just-" -Christian
"-feeling insecure over the fact that your girlfriend is spending a lot of time with a rich and reasonably cute guy. Or, as we like to call it, jealous." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

Rose: I looked him in the eye "i will always love you."
then i plunged the stake into his chest.

Dimitri:"Why did you come here" he asked at last
Rose:"Because you hit me on he head and dragged me here." If I was going to die, I was going to go on true rose style.

Adrian: "You guys didnt really think you could go off on a party weekend without me, did you? Especially here of all places---"
He froze and it was one of those rare moments when adrian ivashkov was caught totally and completely off guard.
Adrian: "Did you know", he said slowly, "that Victor Dashkov is sitting on your bed?"

Adrian: I think that there will be the same problem with this one as the the last collage.
Rose: What?
Adrian: Homework. But don't worry about it, once Rose and I get married me and the kids will just live off her guardian pay check.
"I didn't like having reasonable arguments thrown at me" - Rose

"I had a standing agreement with God. I'd agree to believe in him,barely, so long as he lets me sleep in on Sunday." - Rose

Lissa and I had been best friends ever since kindergarten, when our teacher had paired us together for writing lessons. Forcing 5-year-olds to spell "Vasilisa Dragomir" and "Rosemarie Hathaway" was beyond cruel, and we'd--or rather, I'd--responded appropriately. I'd chucked my book at the teacher and called her a fascist bas***d. I hadn't know what those words meant, but I'd known how to hit a moving target."
"Lissa and I had been inseparable ever since." --Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy

*Adrians Answer Machine Recording*
"I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony" [Blood Promise]

Rose:That, is the most f***ed up law i have heard of in my life
Tatiana:Remove her! (or something like that)
Rose:You cant change the law you sanctimonious b*tch!

umm...is it a lot?? i have lots more fabquotes! these r just few of them!!
would love to hear urs! do share them here!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_mimiLavenderCrystalaishwaryagayen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~vampire academy quotes~" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

no VA fans???:(

princess_mimi

princess_mimi

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
yeah I'm a VA fan.. n all of Adrian quotes r my fvr8

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
dimitri
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."

"Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova: "Guardian Belikov is the Princess Lissa's guardian now, her sanctioned guardian."
Rose: "You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?"

"Juliet had it easy; she never had to kill Romeo."

"Don't you ever touch me again. You screw with me, I'll screw you right back."
Oh man, what an opening that was."

"Wait. You think I'm going to die? That's why you slept with me?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top