Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Kinshukkk, I can't believe this ?. My dream comes true :O Finallyy .. Aaah Pintoo's Workout Scene *faints*:O omg omg omg omg omg omg the 'Anger' Ouch Ouch *dance the night away* =)) hahaha Eee Whattay Scene <3<3<3<3 Tussi Chaa gaye ho !! I soo loved it \=D/ .Sorry 4 being Carazaayyy #:-s;)<3hehe best scene B-)(y)
dekho chaand aaya chaand azar aaya,...
shukar hai madam aapne darshan toh diya LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchKinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinto's Working Out Session (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i sooo loved that scene and kinshuk looked damn sexyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i wish cv's show such scenes more often...can't get enough of pintu singhDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchsandiabmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

i sooo loved that scene and kinshuk looked damn sexyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i wish cv's show such scenes more often...can't get enough of pintu singhDay Dreaming

Yes jaan Even I want 2 see more n more scenes liek dis . Shirtless bhi chalega Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchsandiab

nature099

nature099

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Nice post he was really looking hot while working out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99sandiab

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
pintu looks alwys hot,bt bt he look extremly hot today

i was flat..wat a luk man n his eyes                                                               

He makes our heart go Dhak Dhak.

Valentine's hearts                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamer11shabs99sandiabmoniluvskinshuk

dreamer11

dreamer11

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
he looked reallyyy hot Heart!!! cv's need to show more scenes of him like this. I can't get enough him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.