Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

O-M-G!

who saw that? who saw Pinto doing those push ups Monkey Icons Haila...i remember how sanhu and I were going crazy during bidaai and CCBM coz we wouldn't get a work out scene and now...we got itMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons Cici

for those who haven't seen the scene...this is how it goes...
it's early morning, the tuntun drama was over...Pinto doing push ups in that sexy maroon tee...woah! his muscles...HAILA! look @ them...Monkey Winks Yoyo Sanju is going mad aaj toh!
well yeah where was i? pinto's push ups...babloo enters and sees pinto doing push ups in anger...babloo says "itna tension mein kasrat karoge toh muscles toh hadtaal pe chale jaayenge." hearing this pinto fell on the floor laughing! (haaaye...mera hero kinna sohna lagta hai...kasam se...this guy is totallt killing! he's full of surprises...Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons)

ALERT ALERT ALERT!
Take a look at this Wink

babloo helps him up and says "wah! you're sweating like it's summer in such cold weather. i'm impressed with your hardwork." pinto being pinto...his mind is surrounded by krishna all the time he says "hardworking? Krishna is the one who's hardworking and look at her now. all her hardwork has gone in vain as she's getting married!" babloo says "we can't do much about it now can we...anyways i better leave, i'm getting late for the class."
enters ganga...whoops! did anyone see kinny doing those dumbells? Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
anyways ganga indirectly tells pinto to stay away from vidya and his family...pinto gets it in a way...!
but yeah..dat was the scene!

oh and tuntun only scolded pinto because he was concerned for him as tuntun had a fight with someone in the area pinto had gone to so he was concerned as those people could've done harm to pinto...! uski double WATT ni lagi LOL

but seriously after seeing today's episode..this is me
Monkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons Yoyo

Edited by SanKi4eva - 06 January 2012 at 7:53am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99Kinny_Loveraashiluvskinnyaruntouchnatashaa46nidzlovekinrulVirMan_ArShi-aamina-prc_fan1shaaziParulRatiShiviSanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinto's Working Out Session" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
sanju sanjuuu I seriously don't hav words . maine AP thread mein aate hi sase Pehle yahi kaha . I was seriously deaddd by tht scene . OMGG Uski body whhoppss simply sexyyy n 2  hottt Dead . Yaar Uske Biceps dekhke tune when he was doing those dumbles ? OMGGg wowww . aur uska halka halka sweat n when he whips it wid his towel made him omre hottt. haina ? 

haaa abhi thodi saas lene de , WOrkout n pushups dekhke yeh haal hai , God knows wht will happen when he will b shirtless . But yaa Agli request tujhe yahi karni hai KM se.Samjhi naa ?  Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouch-aamina-sandiabPrishna_DBPS

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
moni i updated my topic now LOL
ab dhyaan se padh le1 meri feeling uchal uchal ke baahar aa ri hai1 LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchKinny_Lover-aamina-moniluvskinshukSanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hum dekhe tumhari feelings kitna uchal-2 kar bahir aa raha hai. agar eh feeling DBPS ke liye uchal raha hai to tum to Krishna ji ka gussa dekhe ho vo tumhara khoon kar deve aur agar Kinshuk ke aa raha hai to Divya tumhe kaccha chaba jaayegi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouch-aamina-sandiab

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
[:O] rachna...divya mjhe kacha ni chaba skti...! LOL
pucho kyun?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchKinny_Lover-aamina-sandiabSanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPS

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

sanju sanjuuu I seriously don't hav words . maine AP thread mein aate hi sase Pehle yahi kaha . I was seriously deaddd by tht scene . OMGG Uski body whhoppss simply sexyyy n 2  hottt Dead . Yaar Uske Biceps dekhke tune when he was doing those dumbles ? OMGGg wowww . aur uska halka halka sweat n when he whips it wid his towel made him omre hottt. haina ? 

haaa abhi thodi saas lene de , WOrkout n pushups dekhke yeh haal hai , God knows wht will happen when he will b shirtless . But yaa Agli request tujhe yahi karni hai KM se.Samjhi naa ?  Wink
haaye rabb..main usse direct boloon ki kinny plese ek aadh baar apni shirt utaardena? ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchKinny_LoversandiabSanihaKaKinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

[:O] rachna...divya mjhe kacha ni chaba skti...! LOL
pucho kyun?
Kyun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchsandiab

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
omg!!!! i sooo need to watch it!!
what is Divya feeding him these days, the guy is going sexy by the day!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchsandiabmoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.