•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
This is to thank Barun and Sanaya for making our lives so happy! One day they were not shown it was like my whole life had come to a stand still!!! Phew!! Until I saw the SBS and both of them 'chain nahi padi thi'

I think Sanaya's expressions are terrific!!! She acts so well and to enact such an OTT character and still make it loveable is a true effort indeed! Her expressions are effortless whether its acting or dancing.

And Barun what can I say I think his job is more difficult to act with just expressions as he has so little to say and can't show his emotions through dialogue delivery! Hats off to him for doing such a stupendous job!!! His character is the least likeable considering he is so 'kadoos' and to still do it so well and have so many fans drooling over him is truly a great acting effort!!!

Kudos to these 2...for entertaining us everyday...whether in SBS or in the actual serial...

PS:-
I think Akash  is good at comedy loved him yesterday. Was rolling on the sofa and laughing tummy was hurting me so much yday!!! CVs need to get in more of Akash and Barun scenes and the remaining time Rabba Ve :) Wat says ya?