Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hellooo Hi ... Namesta  Salam ... for how doesn't know me am lojain... loji or lj ..Wink
Wink
... Back with something i just feel it ... different between ranvir and verin ... we all knew that kinshuk mahajan played the both roles ... i noticed that ... kinshuk mahajan just be awesome in playing verin as he only has few scenes i mean romantic scenes ... and he done it as it's so much every  single NivRen scene makes me feel it's lots of scenes ...every NivRen scene made me feel lottts and lottts of romance ... we just wanted more and more ... ranvir has lots of romantic scenes ... verin so what ranvir done in so much scenes ... i didn't mean anything just loved verin sooo much he is a magic ... i also use to watch ranvir scenes ... he is cute but verinnn is just awesome and i just want NivRen Back . i will start post all about what i mean in many topics ... keep the forum active guys ..NivRen magic will never die... .. Miss u NivRen Cry

Edited by love-mystery - 06 January 2012 at 5:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20Karanika-KMHrtmsButifuleyessurursuman4evr-aamina-ReshJ-Jafrina-moniluvskinshukNiViren_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rocking with NivRen" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
LJ.. lovely post... NivRen created magic with just looking at one another... they will always be the best ... no one can take their place 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sururReshJ-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

LJ.. lovely post... NivRen created magic with just looking at one another... they will always be the best ... no one can take their place 

totally agree yaar ... ya one look and no need to talk ... they r magic .. they always changing my mood to the better ... they r the best ... Clap

sururReshJNiViren_fan

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
aww beautiful post Loji Clap
i totally agree hun NivRen created magic and will never be forgotten!
i also did watch Ranvir and liked him but it was Viren that i fell in love with and it was Viren that made me fall in love with Kinshuk and NivRen/KinHa.

Hope we see them together againDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReshJ-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

aww beautiful post Loji Clap
i totally agree hun NivRen created magic and will never be forgotten!
i also did watch Ranvir and liked him but it was Viren that i fell in love with and it was Viren that made me fall in love with Kinshuk and NivRen/KinHa.

Hope we see them together againDay Dreaming

Yup Jaann... hope will see them again and am sure we will see them again just keep rocking in this forum Wink

surur-aamina-ReshJ

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
NivRen is my most favorite jodi till now...Embarrassed
will always have a special place in my heart!!

thnx for opening new threads jaanHeart

surur-ExceptioalMe-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
good post LJ . 

I m die-hard crazy fan of KinRul as they r my 1st loving couple So I can't give kinrul's place 2 any1 in my heart but tht doesn't mean tht i don't love Nivren / KinHa . I m a big fan of NivRen/KinHa n will always love them . Embarrassed . miss them very much . 

sandiab-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

good post LJ . 

I m die-hard crazy fan of KinRul as they r my 1st loving couple So I can't give kinrul's place 2 any1 in my heart but tht doesn't mean tht i don't love Nivren / KinHa . I m a big fan of NivRen/KinHa n will always love them . Embarrassed . miss them very much . 

Moniii yup same here now am likeing Kirnul but my 1 is NivRen and will always be Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surur

Post Reply New Post

Go to top