Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
nice analysis of all the charactres and welcome to the forumSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Afsar Bitiya; touching (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum samy...nice post dear...

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

samy your post is really beautiful. i have to say that i just love krishna's whole family and the chemistry they have together- very rarely do we see on tv a family who struggle with 1 another no1 means harm  and want the best 4 1 another.  u are so right when u say that when speaking ab the sisters there is no need to speak ab them individually since they are 1 soul-amazing bond btw all of them and very natural. at 1st just like u didn't like there brother at all bt now think he is very sweet and i cnt wait 4 his character to be revealed more to us.

as 4 pinky and her family hate them such filthy ppl cnt believe that vidya and that man are brothers 1 of them was defintely adopted  Wink. pinky dnt know whether i enjoy seeing her or not bt all i know is that no ways can that girl go near my PintuAngry.- bt at the same time cnt wait 4 him to ignore her againLOL.

whereas in krishna's family we see that even though saraswathie feels that its a man's world and woman are supposed to be submissive to them and be in the kitchen-her relationship with her family and esp her husband is 1 of equals- she is the boss and they know that  unlike in pintu's family where the father is the dominant male. the woman are submissive to both their husbands. 

whether Babloo is going to be a game changer in this show i am not to sure- i think 4 him to go against his father something very major has to happen.-he aready challenges him so 4 me the person who is going to change the equations of all the relationships is Pintu.  when a person does things just 4 the hell of it they are unpredictable beings-  at the moment he is btw his father and brother war of what is ethically right and wrong- we see he has goodness in him and at the very core of him he knows what is right and wrong so its going to be very interesting along with the journey of krishna to see the real Pintu emerge.

I compeltly completly aggree wid ur each n every word sandia speciallyy d bold part . The person who will actually fight wid TTS will b Pintu . Rght now like u said He is b/w his father n Bro . Also he is little immature in seeng wht is rght  n wht is wrong . He does wht he feels rght n wht his hearth tells him 2 do . Once his heart gives him answer n permission then he doesn't require any other's permission . Sometimes it is very much needed n dis only going 2 b d majojr strength of DBPS furthur when he will alonre fight for Krishna his love . Embarrassed n it will b a greatt treat 2 watch . becozz jo insaan sahi galat ka naa jaanke bhi kisi stranger ke liye itna sab kuch kar sakta hai toh imagine when Krishna will b his love life wife then upto whch extent dis guy will go Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabAngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.