Episode 10: Written Update

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 10: the new deal

Bonnie has dreams of the house where the spirits of the witches are and there she sees coffins of klaus and his family. She finally ends up going there only to meet Stefan who asks for her help to hide klaus's family.

Klaus tells Damon to find Stefan but Damon doesn't agree so Jeremy is compelled by klaus to kill himself when asked. Jeremy attempts to kill himself by standing in front of a moving car but ric pushes him out of the way and gets hit. (Tyler had somehow manage to get Jeremy off vervain). Alaric is okay due to the ring.
Damon tells Elena about the coffins who calls Bonnie. She tells Bonnie they need to find Stefan. And then Elena and Damon appear at the house when bonnie tells them stefan would be there.
Damon cannot go further because the witches still hate him and he gets burned.
Stefan doesn't agree to give back klaus's family so Elena slaps him and tells him to go to hell. Then Damon forcefully enters the house and pushes Stefan out, stabs him with a branch and demands to know why he screwed up the plan. Stefan tells him he did it to save him. "stop saving me"-Damon.

Alaric is alive but ends up coughing out blood. The paramedics are compelled to leave by Klaus's minion when they arrive at elena's house. Jeremy somehow kills the minion. They take Alaric to the hospital where dr.fell (Meredith) makes her entry. Alaric is okay.

Damon wants "in". He wants to be part of Stefan's plan. After much persuasion, Stefan agrees but Elena wouldn't be involved. Stefan shows damon the coffins and explains how you cannot see the coffins unless the witches want you to and they hate klaus so he would never be able to see them.

Elena shows rebekah to klaus. In return, klaus spares Jeremy. Elena tells klaus that Stefan was his problem and that rebekah knows about what klaus did to their mother.

Damon and Elena share an emotional moment and Elena tells Damon she gave rebekah to klaus.
Klaus stabs rebekah again.

Damon compels jeremy to have a normal life. He was going to leave mystic falls behind and not think twice about it. He was moving to Denver with some family friends. Damon tells Elena that jere is lucky to have Elena as a sister. She thanks him for being there and then Damon reveals that Stefan did whatever he did to protect him. Damon tells elena he feels guilty for wanting what he wants. "brother's girl and all." And then he kisses her.

One coffin won't open because it is sealed with a spell. According to Bonnie, that coffin is the answer.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jot..was waiting...watching the last part of VD...was so impatient that i was craving for the written update as i have a very slow internet connection...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^you're welcome. XD
Ahh Meredith enters! Woo! I loved her in the books. And delena kissed!! I died =$Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. So happy for Delena
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yipeee...🥳🥳🥳 Delena Kissed... i m Super Excited 2 watch it
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i can watch it on mnday only coz my net is damn slow due to sceeding downloads ...e i cant wait to watched stefan get slapped ... cruel of me but i know he l look hot even while geetting slapped...eee delena kiss ... nowww m gonna faint oh god oh god heheheheh tht would have been sexy

thanks jot for the updatee now i l die of wating

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the update!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so so so much,...!
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6