Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Dekha Ek Khwaab: Will Monia go on a date with Udayveer? (06-01-2012)

Tonight in Dekha Ek Khwaab, Udayveer will be seen blackmailing Monia as he caught her red-handed meeting Aakash secretly. Udayveer will  be seen telling her that she will have to do whatever he wants, if she wants to keep her secret hidden from Rajmata.

But the daring Monia refuses to do so. On hearing this, an annoyed Udayveer tries approaching Rajmata and tell her everything about Monia.Monia then reconsiders her decision and agrees to Udayveer conditions.

Udayveer asks her to join him on a date. But Aakash comes to know about Udayveer's plan and he arrives at that place. Monia is extremely happy to see Aakash and they both challenge Udayveer that he will never succeed in the mind games that he is playing with them.

Will Aakash and Monia unite forever?  WillUdayveer tell Rajmata about Monia's escape?

Edited by pkaur92 - 12 years ago
pinkrose2 thumbnail

Thanks! I am happy that they r going on date but I am also angry because Aakash interrupts the special moment. 😡

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so we are subjected to akash again when we dont want to see him?
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why the heck did they have to mention the unite forever word for Akash-Moniya??????? I just hope this Akash gets kidnapped by a bunch of cannibals from the jungles of Jharkand. He can then marry a jungli aurat from the cannibal community and live happily ever after with 10 kids each with a leaf skirt fastened tightly around their waists. Please Akash get out of the picture! Why don't the CVs get it? Are they high on hashish or something?No one wants a kabab mei haddi like him to be a part of this show. CVs better pull up their socks before it's too late. Please take him out!! What do they mean by "Will  Aakash and Monia unite forever?" This question should be rephrased and Aakash should be replaced by Udayveer. 
raparthidolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting 4 episode
hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I cnt wait plus if akash shows up on their date, uday will b so angry n jealous. Cant wait.
cutestvampire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh man... someone please make this akash invisible, i can not take it anymore..
Angelskiss thumbnail
thanks for sharing! I was searching for this article this morning...

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The CVS better give us more ManVeer scenes and less of dull Akash!  🤢
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i HATE how they r making akash and moniya sound like the "poor love birds" and udaybeer sound like a villain, whose interefering in the epic love story of monash . 🤢
Will Aakash and Monia unite forever? WillUdayveer tell Rajmata about Monia's escape?
🤢👎🏼

rather, the bottom line shud've been:

Will Maniyata and Udaybeer ever be able to sort out their differences? Will Monia come to terms with her true identity?

🤔